26.

Chelsea

Chelsea

"Thought you was done talking to a nigga. You know you can't go too long without talking to me. I'm not right in the head." Anthony laughed and I slightly chuckled to the "joke" that he made.

"The phone work both ways. Besides I texted last therefore I won't text again. That's a little too close to begging for attention to me." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"The way you females go about doing things are just wild to me. Like why you got to be so difficult?" He looked at me and I waved him off because there was a lot of audacity being thrown in the air and I didn't like it.

"Y'all do the same thing so it's only fair" I shrugged my shoulders. Us not talking didn't bother me one bit. In fact  I forgot he even existed until he called me earlier and convinced me to come hang out with him.

Since Milton and Kenyia were at Jumping World, Nicky was to entertained by chocolate ice cream and P-Valley , and I was done with everything as far as my website, I thought why not. I had nothing else to do.

"I know this is on a short notice but I got us reservations at this nice restaurant downtown. I heard it's the best in the city and not only do we get a 50% discount off our first meal but we get to choose our choice of music at our section. I think it's going to be great!" Anthony smiles. I could tell that he was really looking forward to it but I had other plans.

"You shouldn't have." I tell him and he waves me off and rolls his eyes. "Girl you deserve it."

"No like seriously you shouldn't have made those reservations. I mean, without letting me know beforehand anyways." I make clear and he looks at me then back at the road.

An awkward silence surrounds us and instead of waiting on a response I just look out the window until we make it to where we were going.

"It's cool. I'm sure whateva' you and Milton got to do is more important." He speaks up, a hint of pettiness evident in his voice.

"Why do you feel the need to bring him up? It's not him I just have other plans. You would've known that if you would've told me about the restaurant in the beginning." I tell him and he sighs,

He wasn't about to sit here as if this was my fault.

"You right. I'm sorry." He says and I don't even respond back. It was weird that he brought him up because I literally don't remember even telling him about Milton in the first place. This was the second time he had done this and I was starting to think he keeping tabs on little ole' me.