002.

Chelsea

Chelsea

" I remember feeling like I wasn't good enough
Had me questioning myself
I wasn't sure enough
Had me looking in the mirror
Tryna analyze my figure
I ain't Perfect
You want perfect
So that figures
You always put me in a bad place
Said we were moving at a fast pace
It was all my fault
I fell in love too hard "

I sung along to Myself by Layton Greene as I was on my way to pick up Kenyia from daycare . Today has been an exhausting day and I wanted nothing more than to relax .

That was damn near impossible considering Kenyia bad ass was always hype being the female version of her annoying ass daddy.

I had just gotten back from shopping with Ashanti and I got way more than what I actually went to the store for .

I was excited to be going to Miami and living my best life , having fun with Ashanti and whoever else planned to tag along .

I bought me at least three swimsuits, flip-flops, a few towels, and a traveling bag to put my things into. Along with that I got Kenyia a few outfits and fruit snacks.

Pulling up into the daycare I scanned the parking lot and spotted an empty parking spot not to far away .

Before I could get to it, an all black Audi almost hit my car and pulled up in the spot.

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding me." I knit my brows together.

The windows were tinted so I couldn't make out who was inside and honestly I didn't give a fuck who was . They clearly saw me about to get that spot and took it.

Sucking my teeth I open my door and get out . Just as I'm walking towards the Audi, a guy with a caramel complexion and a slight mug on his face hopped out, looking directly at me.

 Just as I'm walking towards the Audi, a guy with a caramel complexion and a slight mug on his face hopped out, looking directly at me