22.

Kentrell

"Why now though? These suckas had all this time to get some get back and want to wait until we out the game to make moves. I don't fuck with that." Boomer shook his head.

"It's all apart of the game. You never know what the fuck to expect. Yeah WE was done with this shit but they obviously had different plans." BabyJoe spoke up.

"We just got to move smarter and try not to be too much in the scenes. I know it's hard to do with all this fame shit but it's possible. We got to lay low if we plan on retaliating. And this time, we leave no nigga behind. Once WE done with this shit, WE done! And that's on that." Montana makes clear and we all nod, letting him know we understood.

After two hours of discussing what was going on, the meeting was now coming to an end. We were informed that Javorius was behind it all. After taking all his niggas off the map years ago he still hadn't let that hurt go. He had a rude awakening thinking shit was gonna be sweet though.

I had entirely too much going on in my life right now. It was hard to try to keep focus on one thing when another was always coming about. I was being blackmailed and forced to be with a bitch I had no interest in. I had niggas trying to kill me so now I was a target. I had yet to get through this situation with Chelsea. Ben was in the hospital recovering. And I still wasn't finish with my album.

Something had to give.

_______

Chelsea

Chelsea

"Come on bookie. It's been an hour and still nothing. If I take you inside and you handle your business on my floor we're going to have problems." I say to Bruno who pays me no attention from the porch.

Since Milton and Kenyia were still sleeping I decided to let Bruno out to do his duties and get some fresh air.

His full attention was on this dog toy that Milton had purchased for him yesterday. It was as if he couldn't live without it because he took it everywhere. Not to mention it squeaked anytime he bit into it which was all the same. Pretty annoying.

"Neighbor, long time no see." A slightly familiar voice caught my attention. I looked next door to see the new guy next door looking at me. If I wasn't mistaken I think he told me his name was Johnathan.