I walked in the living room with my dessert and plopped on the couch. I turned on the tv and went on Hulu and continued watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

As I was munching on my ice cream sandwich my phone began ringing. I huffed and look down seeing it was Taylor wanting to FaceTime.
I perked up adjusting my blanket around me and tossing my wild curly hair over my shoulder.

Why niggas always wanna FaceTime why they can't just regular call, dang.

I kissed my teeth pressing accept waiting for the call to connect.

I don't even know why I answered. I look like a hot mess.

"Aye wassup?" I hear Taylor voice as his head popped in the camera.

"Hey." I muttered taking a bite of my ice cream sandwich.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing watching tv." I said staring at the tv.

He kisses his teeth grinning,
"Why you in the house, ain't it a hot girl summer?"

I abruptly stopped chewing and stared at him through the screen with my eyes bucked.

"Boy what?!"

He pursed his lips trying not to laugh making his dimples crease,
"I mean ain't it what y'all girls say? It's a hot girl summer. You gotta be on your bald headed hoe shit."

I burst out laughing,
"I literally can't take you serious like—please stop."

He chuckles looking away from the camera,
"Anyways what you doing, tomorrow slatt?"

I shrugged taking my last bite of my ice cream sandwich.

"Well my cousin homie was having a block party tomorrow and we was gonna go and since my ass don't know nobody down here I was wondering if you would come with me so I won't be by myself."

I squint my eyes at him,
"Boy you is not gon be by yourself you got your cousin."

"Yeah, but that nigga gon leave me like always when he see people he know and I think he bringing your friend too."

"Who Nisha?"

He nodded before sitting his phone down making me look at his ceiling.

"I'll think about it." I muttered.

"I'm for real Beyoncé I don't wanna be in there by myself." He repeated.

"Stop whining like a baby, I hear you."

"Shut up!" He snapped making me laugh.

It was a short pause before I heard shuffling of Taylor picking his phone back up,
"I gotta question." He said mushing his face in the camera.

I scrunched my face.
"Okay..."

"Why your ass single? Like I can not understand that."

I shrugged once again,
"I don't know."

"Nahh I don't wanna hear that bullshit, tell the truth."