6

August 29, 2019 (R.I.P)😩

I just wanna say Happy Birthday to the G.O.A.T MJ! 🥳And for this special update I decided to give y'all a little bit of Michael's POV so enjoy💙
••••

❄️Present❄️

After Nisha left I stayed in my room by myself not feeling the need to be bothered. I laid in bed snuggled up under my covers just scrolling through Instagram. I've also been texting back ole dude too and we've been having a real good conversation actually. It's like we both have the same personality.

I continued scrolling in boredom as then Trey bust in my room making me jump up from the covers scaring the the hell out of me.

"Ever heard of knocking, damn!" I scowled adjusting myself back under my covers.

Trey kisses his teeth throwing something at me. I jerked up about to curse him out but realized it was my charger he threw.

"Here go your charger, ugly ass."

"If anybody ugly it's you." I retorted.

Trey sighs dramatically,
"I know Beyoncé it's hard being the ugly child and I'm the fine one but, aye somebody gotta do it."

I just squint my eyes at his stupidity no even wanting his presence around me hell not even his spirit.

"Get out."

Trey shrugs,
"I don't wanna be in yo room anyway." He said leaving.

"Good." I muttered laying back down comfortably.

I went back to scrolling away on Instagram, simply wasting my life away.

I refused to get up and go downstairs knowing Michael duck faced ass was down there.

I wish he would leave.
He always over here.

Yea; I'm still pressed from what he said earlier about our baby.

But damn how would you feel if you hear that your nigga; who not really your nigga; but still your nigga going around getting other females pregnant.

That shit didn't sit well with me. And it hurt me that he would even say "like you wasn't one of those bitches" to me knowing he was the one that made me get an abortion the first time I got pregnant.

I frowned just thinking about that day.
It made me hated him.

I hated him for ever making me get that abortion knowing it was gonna curse my body forever.

I hear the front door slam close as I glance up out my window seeing Michael and Trey walking towards their cars and getting inside to leave.

I humphed to myself, bout time they asses left.

I got up out my bed wrapping my blanket around me and went downstairs.
I walked in the kitchen and grabbed me an ice cream sandwich out the freezer.