we gotta tell 'em

"Come on Foster!" Keefe whined as they walked out of the locker room at Foxfire.

"He's literally right in there,"
Keefe pointed at the open doors leading to the locker room. "I just need you to call him into the hall for me. . . Please?"

"Keefe! For the billionth time, NO. Why do you even need me to do it? Why don't you do it if you're so intent on pranking him?"

"Ah, alas the years of pranks have weighed on him." He said in a saddening tone, hand over his heart and shaking his head in mock sorrow. "He won't just run into the hall - and I need him to run for this to work - if I'm the one that calls him. He'll have his guard up and expect a prank. But if you were the one to call him. . . "
He left it hanging because she got the picture.

"Uhg, Keefe. . . I don't know, I'll feel bad -"

"Hold up, before you say no again. I have been given a gift! I simply cannot let it go to waste! Think about all the pranks we can do with this!
I'll be the King of pranks! And you, you, my sweet doe eyed companion, will be my Queen!" He kissed her hand bowing low with a smirk that had Sophie's face in flames.

"You know I don't really think that's how ice power is meant to be used. . . But fiiiiine! I'll do it." She drew her hand away from his, pointing her finger at his face, "But this is a one time thing Mr!"

"Got it!" Keefe was rubbing his hands together in excitement with the world's most excited grin on his face.

Oh God! Why was he so damn cute! She kissed him swiftly before calling out,

"FITZ!
FITZ GET OVER HERE, QUICK!"

Fitz's bag of school books could be heard clattering to the ground. That alone was enough to make Keefe cover his mouth to keep from laughing, and had Sophie grinning as well.

Sophie and Keefe were leaning against the wall of the hallway when Fitz reached the doorway of the locker room at a run. But as soon as his foot reached the other side. . . It slipped on the long stretch of ice that have been laid out, down the hallway by a certain prankster. He went flying backwards, arms and legs flailing to regain his balance, that failed miserably and he landing on his back, feet flying up in the air, and sliding halfway down the hall on his back, before spinning to a stop. His cries of panic still echoed in the hall!

Keefe was rolling on his back tears streaming down his face as he laughed uncontrollably.

Sophie had a hand over her mouth but that did little to muffle her laughter, she too had tears in her eyes.

"Did you - did you s-see his legs!" Keefe choked out in between laughing and hiccuping, still rolling on the floor.

"What the heck!" From Fitz who was struggling to lift himself up off the ice.

"Sorry man, but that was just priceless!" Keefe had gotten up from the floor and walked over to Fitz, offering him a hand.

"Are you serious dude!" But Fitz was laughing too. He grabbed Keefe's hand and stood up, but then he noticed Sophie, who had slide down the wall and was laughing uncontrollably now - she was the kind of person who would start laughing hysterically after everyone else had stopped.

"Sophie!" Fitz was looking at her in disbelief. "Why'd you yell like that?"

"I'm sorry!" Her body was shaking from her fit of laughter, which prompted Keefe to start laughing again, because let's be honest his girl was adorable when she laughed!

"I was gonna sh-show y-you th-th-the ice!" She stuttered gasping for breath as her laughter continue to tear through her, until she had fallen over on her side laughing all the more as her photographic memory replayed Fitz's epic, flailing fall!