008 - rendezvous

rendezvous
《 ˈrändəˌvo͞o,ˈrändāˌvo͞o 》
noun
a meeting at an agreed time and place, typically between two people.

JIN
I looked up and saw her, her hands behind her back, a small smile on her face. "Jisoo." I said as the whispery words left my mouth. What was she doing here? And why?

"Do you really want to die that much?"

"Or would you have fun with me for this night for one last time."

Jisoo smiled revealing her heart smile, my heart leaped. Did she really change that much? Why did she come back? After all that happened those years ago? She took ahold of my hand and led me out through the door and into the coldness of the night. Then, I saw her. She was standing idly, a little shy and face tear streaked. My heart plummeted, I felt the guilt seeping into me and slowly crawling through every inch of me.

I couldn't do this, I really couldn't. Jisoo held my hand tight and began dragging me through the street, her hair flying through the wind. But once I saw her, the guilt disappeared. Did I still I love her? My eyes drifted back to Irene, she turned her head facing me, her eyes... She saw, she saw, me and Jisoo. I didn't know what to do.

IRENE
Jisoo, what was she doing here? I was dulled out, I didn't care what Seokjin was doing. I cared what he was doing. What was I supposed to do, was I supposed to lay here like a broken, useless doll. I wasn't that type, I never was but I couldn't just help being a little jealous over Jin and Jisoo. In the end, even one of my closest friends still chose someone else over me.

Jisoo spots me, and smiled. Oh, I wished I could smile like that, you can see her youth shining through that smile. The happiness that lasted under her. I wish I had that, I lost my youth—not to my age but to my sadness. So maybe just once I could maybe get that youth again.

JIN
I look at her as she smiles back to Jisoo. What was going on in that little mind of hers? Did she really not care? I guess not but you never know with her. She's full of layers, everyday a new one unfolding as you continue being with her. Away from the cameras you see the flashes of her emotions, every so often changing. So what did she feel? Did she feel a pang of jealousy...anything?

I wonder when was this silly rendezvous going to end?

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hullo! I'm sorry for not updating these last few weeks. It's because school has just started (third day of school) and I didn't have much inspiration the last few weeks and I've been trying to write something. So I updated one day earlier for you guys, so enjoy! It's a little short too.