Gorgeous

Have u ever looked someone in the eye and think to ur self "ur the one"? Well that's what just happened to me because 1) Matt is just PERFECT and 2) He has the most gorgeous eyes. Now we can't forget about his Asian best-friend now can we? They both were wearing jeans and Matt wore these red shoes with his hair down. (Does anybody know what vine I'm talking about. With Matt and Carter screaming... No ok)

He had this biggest smile on his face and I'm glad I wasn't him because I wouldn't want to see my smile on face because I'm pretty sure I looked like the joker.

Matt's POV

So Sophia is the most gorgeous person on the planet. She has these dark blue eyes and blonde hair that suits here perfectly. Then I looked at what she was wearing. Don't get me wrong, she looked beautiful it's just I don't understand why she wore a long sweater cuz it's like around 100 degrees outside. It's crazy meeting another person who has millions of followers. I know I'm one of those people, but I still feel like I'm a nobody. I didn't want to keep standing there like an idiot so I finally got the guts to hug her.

" Hi how r u beautiful?" Did I really just say that?

"Great. I just met u"

She looked like a 5 year old on Christmas. Her face was beaming and I think she was on the brink of tears. God I got this feeling that she's the one, but how do I know I just met her. Many people told me about her and she's really funny. She posts all these funny vines of her being herself and she's just plain out gorgeous. All my friends talked about her and I wanted to meet her ever since.

After Sophia hugged me and we had a little chat she ran to Carter and gave him a big hug. You have no idea how much I wanted to punch Carter. Wait am I jealous? I got snapped out of my thoughts when Sophia started waving her hand in my face.

" MATT. MATT! R u ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. What's up"

"MAGCON's about to starts want to wait with me before we go on stage"

I was basically star struck. Sophia is so nice and I didn't even know her for more than 5 min. She just seems so...different. All these girls In my school always try to look so pretty and put on so much makeup making them look like clowns and they never stop flirting with me it's just so sick. Like can u seriously lay off of me I'm just a normal person but many people know who I am. Truly the only person I can talk to is my best friend Bobby. She doesn't ALWAYS try to be so perfect, but she does flirt with me.

Next thing I know is that I'm getting dragged by Sophia. What she didn't want to spend more time with Carter? God I'm such a douche.

MAGCON starts in a few min and were all going to hangout after. I really want to get to know her better she seems perfect. I decided to make a you tube video with everybody making sure Sophia will be sitting next to me.

HEY GUYS SO IM GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE A LITTLE MORE OFTEN. I HAVE A 4 DAY WEEKEND, THANK GOD, AND I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL. THANK U GUYS FOR READING <3

.