CH 44

Sophia's POV

After examination time, the nurses left the room leaving me strapped in the bed. When I came to the hospital it was somewhat dark and now it's dark again. I just sat their thinking about life without my parents and how my life won't affect my friends lives.

I heard a beeping sound and I looked at the door.

"Hello Sophia, my name is James and I am one of the mental disorder doctors here. U do understand u have a depression disorder correct."

"I do not", I said back

"After examining ur body it seems that u do", he explained to me. I just nodded my head no.

"I do not have a depression disorder. Just because I'm sad most the time doesn't mean I have a depression disorder. There's times in the day I'm just beaming and than times when I'm drowning. Just because I have an eating disorder doesn't mean theirs something wrong in my head. It means that I want to change my figure for a more satisfied me and rarely to satisfy others. Just because I cut doesn't make me depressed, mental, or whatever more terms their are. It just shows that I am hurting and that is my sigh of relief. For example it is my life preserver when I am drowning. Without my feelings or actions, even if they do leave scars, I could already be dead. I'm going to repeat one last time, I do not have a depression disorder." The doctor sighed and and came close to me.

"Stop hiding the truth"

"Well y don't u stop hiding the lies. U don't know me. And just because u saw my scars doesn't mean u can conclude a disorder on me bitch.", I snapped. He picked up his clipboard and walked over to my other side. He pulled out wires from my arms and handed me my clothes.

"I refuse to argue with u Sophia. Ur released. Let's put ur body to the test.", he said smiling thinking that he would be right. I put on my clothes and stood up. I just walked out and went to the front desk asking how I can go to Kian's room.

"Just make a right on this corner and keep heading straight. If u pass the elevator and restrooms u walked too far", a female nurse said. I nodded and jogged slightly. I found Kian's room not going near the elevators or the restrooms and I knocked and opened the door.

Kian was in his bed with a large cushion u can say around his arm. Tears started to form in my eyes knowing my parents did this. My asshole parents.

"Kian I'm. Im so sorry for everything.", I whispered to him.

"It's alright. Ur safe and that's all that matters", Kian told me. With that the door opened and I saw Matt. He looked at me upsettingly and looked down at his shoes in shame.

"I'm sorry", he barely whispered. I walked up to him and kissed him. Something I didn't do for a while. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were on my waist. I broke the kiss and rested my head on his.

"Thank u", I said. He looked confused.

"Thank u for caring for me and trying to get help, but they were only telling me lies. I'll change myself Matt, I know how to but I refuse to", I said calmly. He nodded his head no.

"U need help", he told me again. Those words killed me. It sounds like he's taking to me like I'm just useless without him or anyone. I survived my parents and if I can survive that I can survive anything. The thing is, I don't want to live surviving though times. I just want to die to avoid those types of things but Matt telling me I need help like I'm a little girl made me cry. The first few seconds I just thought to myself and than after that I cried.

"U have no right to decide if I need help or not", I said breathing heavily.

"I want what's best for-", I cut him off by slapping his cheek. Kian stood out of bed.