The First Meeting // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Dabi, Stain, Mirio, Tamaki, Deku, Shoto, and Bakugou reacting to meeting their darlings for the first time...as well as their rival.

Dabi vs. Hawks: He didn't know why he liked you...maybe you were cute, yeah?

A cute little hero, fighting the good fight and all that shit. He met you in the middle of a battle and damn! There was just something about you! Something so...addicting. One little look and Dabi couldn't take his eyes off of you. Maybe it was the way you looked in your little hero costume, the suit hugging your body just so perfectly. Dabi had to admit it, he liked the view...until little Hawks flew into it.

Ruining a perfect image, Hawks glared at Dabi defiantly.

"Back. Off."

Oh! How fucking adorable! A smirk slides across Dabi's face as the looks at the two of you, Hawks standing tall and you just behind him. The little hero thinks that he can keep Dabi away, huh? Rushing back into the battle, anyone would think that Dabi's forgotten all about you...but he hasn't. Oh, he hasn't forgotten a thing!

The way you looked in that suit...

The way Hawks glared at him...

This was gonna be so much fun!

In the heat of the battle, Dabi spotted you once more. Excitement bubbled in his chest as he crept closer, blue flames bursting out and quickly surrounding you in a ring of fire. With a wicked smile, Dabi came forward and reached out to you.

Would he burn you? Would he hurt you?

One day...oh, one day he would! But not yet. Not yet.

Dabi's eyes flickered quickly towards Hawks, the hero just now noticing what the villain was up to. But before Hawks could do anything, before he could say a word or stop him, Dabi leaned forward...and kissed you.

Just a kiss.

Just a kiss upon your cheek.

Both you and Hawks froze, surprised beyond belief at the action, as Dabi laughed. With a wink towards Hawks, he ran into the fire and vanished into the dark night.

The battle was over...for now, at least.

But Dabi knows the fight had only just begun. And he was excited! The villain and the hero battling for a little darling's heart...this was going to be perfect! He could already imagine all of the terrible things he was going to do to you. All of the terrible, beautiful things!!

With a final laugh, Dabi slunk away to prepare and plan for his wonderful future...and your nightmare.

Dabi's reaction is determination. He's not the "love at first sight type" but rather greed at first sight. He sees you, he wants you, he's going to have you...whether you or your little hero like it or not! What you or Hawks wants doesn't really matter to him. After all, Dabi has his ways of getting what he wants. He's not gonna let anything get in his way, especially not Hawks.

Stain vs. Tensei: He has never met someone so...so perfect.

Yes, you were perfect! A perfect hero! Not like one of those pathetic fakes, no, not you! He'll have heard of you before actually meeting you and you are a respectable hero. But once he finally sees you...something happens. Stain was shocked by this feeling beating in his heart, unsure and amazed by it...by you. You were braze, certainly, honest and true. Never before had Stain found something so...stunning.

So beautiful! Yes, that's what you were...beautiful.

His blade is shining in the moonlight as he perches far above you, watching you both. You and Tensei, talking quietly in the darkness of the night. Snippets of the conversation reach his ears (oh, you have such a lovely voice...he could listen t you talk all day and night!), desperate to find out anything he can.