Chp.2 Intoxicated

Rick's POV
As soon as I smelled him everything intensified, it was like my body found its match. My legs gave out and I literally couldn't move, I didn't want to answer in the first place but he got persistent. He kept banging on the door until I whispered a barely audible, " Go away." After that I guess it was enough for him to interrupt my alone time.

The door knob was locked but he turned it with enough force to break it and went in. I knew he could smell me and that he knew as well as I that we were mates. His once green eyes now black filled with lust and hunger, like he wanted to eat me.

"You're in...heat." He said in a low gruff tone.

"Yeah, no shit." I replied coldly, it wasn't that I was trying to be rude, it's just that I'm uncomfortable and I kinda sorta wanted to see the reaction I would get. He just walked closer to where I was on the floor, very slowly if I might add, until he was in front of me, then he bent down and was now face to face with me. He lifted my chin up until I was looking him directly in the eye and spoke in the most dominant tone ever....it was oh so sexy. "Speak to me like that again and there will be consequences, sweetheart. Now we're leaving and I'm taking you home." 

Mkay... I thought as he spoke his last words, who was he to take me home, first off. Second, if I'm alone with him, I'm most certain that he will destroy me. He's a giant with the most manliest figure I've ever seen, or he had the stereotypical manly form. Standing at 6'9 with a very muscular build and a very daddy-like beard, that was neatly groomed. I, on the other hand was a normal boy, I mean my height was a bit on the shorter side for a male, but that's besides the point, I was 5'9 and I had a curvy figure. Like a slim-thick girl, I mean my ass was phat tehe and all the boys loved it.

He helped me up and we slowly walked to his car, which was a fucking 68' Camaro!!! Exactly what I want,  I mentally pout, and how in the blue fuck did he get that working here?!? I added.
My overly sexual condition becomes all the way worse as he is speeding to my house, then I realize I never gave him directions. Where is he taking me?!?!

"Where are you taking me?!?!" I grunt out in one full go. "To my house, I told you that silly." He laughs as if this is funny somehow.

"What!!! No...I need to go home and deal with this,I don't even know you well." I try to reason with this person who thinks life is like a Disney movie, where you can marry in the morning of first meeting.
"Nope, sweetness you're mine and we both know it, so I'm dealing with that body myself." Those words had me lost, jeez why is he sooo intoxicating?! I thought. I don't even know him like that and my wolf and I want him to destroy my little hole. This is dangerous.

~

We get to his house in a flash but it felt like years with my whining and moaning.

He took me out of the car and dashed to the door opening it in one swift motion. He closed the door and started to head to his bed room I assume, but I wanted him NOW.

I wiggle my ass and started kissing his neck. He hummed in arousal and said, "So now you want Daddy to fuck you? Mmmm, good to know." He's an asshole, but calling himself Daddy is enough for me to be bold and become slutty. I didn't care at this point I needed the dick...badly.

I felt like I was high off of him in my heat.

"Daddy please fuck me." I moaned slash whined and the rest of the night became a heat-filled blur.