A step closer, them

Sia fainted and Aryav too was injured he gained his energy and somehow managed to come out of the car and tried to pull her out too and brought her to a safer distance from the vehicle. He patted her cheeks once again and called out her name to his dismay there was no response from her, that made his adreline rush to a new level. He tried to seek for any help nearby, but it doesn't seem to be working, there weren't any one around in the place, and his phone too was broken, time just passed. He didn't understand what to do, he immediately picked her up and walked few miles thinking he may a find a solution.

He almost reached a village nearby, as soon as he entered, he seeked help from the villagers, looking at their drastic condition they immediately accepted to help. Sia was taken to the hospital for treatment and Aryav was asked to do the first aid needed, but he being adamant rejected to receive any treatments and waited for Sia's treatment to be done. He waited for an hour and finally the doctors confirmed she is out of danger. He let out a sigh knowing that she is fine after the treatment.

She was still being unconscious, his eyes filled with tears looking her lying pale, she was weak, this feeling was totally unexplainable, his heart was in pain looking her in this state, but at the same time he felt so joyful knowing that she is fine. He held her hand and whispered, "You scared me, please don't leave me alone again ", tears rolled out of his eyes. He took one more look at her and went out of that room.

After a wait of few hours Sia woke up, she was checked again and declared to be discharged from the hospital. All this while Aryav stood out of the room without moving anywhere neither he tried contacting anyone for help, all he wanted was Sia to be awake. When he was informed about her well-being, he immediately rushed to the room, went near her, and stood staring no words were exchanged on the other side Sia was scared seeing him thinking how he will react for this. But she could sense that those eyes were not fiery rather they were soft, it held a lot of emotions which she didn't find earlier, she could not conclude what it meant, she brainstormed out a lot of conclusions, but she felt that he was scared.

After a few minutes of wait he came near her, without exchanging any words he immediately hugged her, this made her perplexed. She was stunned and unaware how to react to his sudden action. She could hear him mumble slowly, " You scared me, I thought I lost you", these words just made her heart stir. She did not expect him to speak those words, why is he scared to lose her, why would he speak those words. Her head started aching with all these thoughts. After a while Aryav suddenly realized what he was doing and he left the room immediately, his words were true he was scared, he thought this is the end to their untold story. He could not imagine her lying breathless. Those few minutes of her unconscious state made an enormous impact on his heart.

Sia became stable and she was ready to go home, yet Aryav did not want her to travel with this condition, so he decided to spend a couple of days still he feels assured. With the help of the people who rescued him, he managed to arrange for a room. The room was comfortable though not sufficient and luxurious for them, he ensured that she is resting and went to grab some food for them. Sia could not get over that hospital scene her heart was still pondering over that, the door knocked and there entered an elderly couple, she could not recognise them, but they did. "Are you feeling better now? ", the woman asked and Sia gave a nod. "When we found both of you, you were in an unconscious state and he was not ready to leave you not even for a second, he even refused to treat his injuries", the man said. She couldn't believe her ears. "Your husband really loves you so much", the woman said with a smile, this hit Sia hard, and she was about to clear about their relationship within that the door just flung open and her heart skipped a beat.

As expected, Aryav stood there with few food packets and water bottles. Sia's eyes wide opened and she saw him astonished, his actions now and back in the hospital room and the woman sitting next to her mentioning him as her husband everything just revolved in her head. On the other side he was a little surprised to have visitors, but quickly recognized the person sitting and his posture calmed a little. "We could have arranged for your food, you don't have to be troubled so much", the lady spoke up and he gave her a warm smile saying, "I had already troubled you enough, I don't want to add up and moreover I wanted to take care of her", saying those words his eyes turned towards Sia. She immediately felt an adrenaline rush through her spine.

The old couple smiled looking at each other and bid goodbye advising Sia to take care. As they left Aryav asked her to rest and she gave a smile though it didn't reach her eyes. He noticed that smile of her and understood that she isn't happy here or may be not happy with him, on the other side Sia's thoughts were about his changed behaviour towards her. This sudden change from him was unaccepted. The place where they stayed was completely a remote village so there were network issues contacting his people, but somehow, he managed to inform Arjun about his whereabouts.

Sia kept looking at him while he was trying to avoid looking at her. Her eyes fell on the bruises on his hands and the one his forehead. She recollected the words told by the couple and understood he didn't get it treated. She managed to get up from the bed and grabbed the first aid kit placed on the table, all this while he noticed her movements confused. She motioned him to come, and he came near her, she signalled him to sit next to her and he followed quietly. She immediately grabbed his hands and started treating his bruises he hissed but let her continue to do, she applied ointments on his bruises and put a band-aid on his forehead. He kept watching her actions without uttering a word. He was amazed by her behaviour, he never thought she would do something like this for him, he had an urge to grab her for a kiss but controlled his feelings, as he didn't want to scare her and allowed her to continue.