Realising him, Parting her

Arjun and Riya kept talking about their fun time back in college, while Sia seemed to be uncomfortable around them. Aryav kept glancing her and understood her uneasiness. Soon, Sia excused herself and walked out to get some fresh air. She knew Aryav was glancing her all the time, it sent a chill down through her spine everytime she made an eye contact. She could not understand her state of mind as in why she ran to him, why couldn't she gain the courage to hand him over her resignation, why was she missing him so badly when she was supposed to be furious on him. She was confused with her thoughts and felt emotionally vulnerable, just then she heard someone calling her name.

She turned and saw John standing over there, she let out a sigh and hugged him quickly, tears started to run down. John stood perplexed for a while unable to understand her action, but he immediately composed her. He could hear her muffle, he pulled her from the hug, made her sit on the chair nearby and enquired, " What's wrong? ". "I do not understand what I am going through, though I want to stay away from him, but I can't do that. I miss him when he is out of my sight. I could not see him being comfortable with someone else. I could not push him away, when he ...", she blurted covering her face, she sniffed through her words. John kneeled infront of her, held her fingers and said, "I think you are falling for him". Sia gasped and he nodded, "Sia, I don't know who this guy is or what he did to you, but yes it's true you like him and you are falling for him". Sia sat without moving, "Remember, who ever he is, if he breaks your heart I will break his bones", hearing this Sia let out a laughter.

Aryav waited for a while but couldn't see Sia coming back, so he came in search of her and found her sitting holding hands with John. He was infuriated and barged in, "What's happening here?", he was fuming. Sia stood up and tried to explain him but before she could complete, he interrupted saying, "Why are you crying?", "What's wrong?", he grew impatient seeing her cry. He averted his gaze towards John, and pushed him towards the wall and was about to punch him. Sia immediately screamed "Stop", he stopped immediately. John looked terrified he didn't protest, Aryav released him from his hold.

John let out a breath and said,"Hello Sir, it's pleasure meeting you. I'm John from the finance department and Sia's friend", John extended his hand. "Friend?", but Aryav seem to ignore it, he was more concerned thinking about her tears.

"Excuse us", he dragged her to the nearby spot, and cornered her, "What's happening here?". "He is my ..", "Enough", before she could finish he stopped her inbetween, "You haven't given me the reason yet",he held her arms tightly. "Who is he? What were you doing with him?". She was infuriated by his questions and immediately pushed him away and yelled, "Why should I answer your questions?", she was in tears, "Why does it bothers you when I cry?",she pushed him again "Answer me", "I'm just an employee of yours, why do you bother where I go or what I do?",she yelled in anger, "Do you behave the same with your employees too", she questioned him. "No, I don't ", he whispered, "Then why do you indulge in my life", she shuddered. "It's because I love you", he yelled, "Yes, I love you. I have been longing to tell you this for years but couldn't".

Sia stood perplexed hearing him confess, she didn't expect this coming from him. "I'm in love with you from the very first day I saw you", he continued and Sia stood quietly without a word.
"But everytime I come closer to you, everytime I feel you are there for me, you prove me wrong", with a gritted teeth he said, "You show up with someone or you sleep with someone ". Sia stood perplexed, she couldn't comprehend his words. It took her a few seconds to realize, she snapped back as soon as she did, "What does that mean?", "I meant about what I get to see everytime", he accused. "What kind of love is this? where you don't trust the girl you love, you blame her without knowing the whole truth", Sia spoke up trying to hold the tear in her eyes.

"John, you saw with me, is a good friend of mine, infact he is the one who made me realise I'm in love with you", she stood with folded arms. Aryav gestures changed immediately from eyes which held anger in them turned into guilt. He felt guilty of accusing her without knowing the truth. "You know what, I don't want to be with someone who neither trusts me nor respects me", Aryav immediately held her hands, "Sia I'm sorry I should have let you explain", he apologized. She pulled her hands back and said, "I'm sure everytime you saw me, you were wrong and I don't want to explain anything to you", with that she left.

Aryav stood ashamed unable to stop her, he knew she was right he never gave her a chance to explain her part of the story, he blamed her, doubted her without knowing the truth. Sia walked out of the place and saw John standing over there, she gazed him stood for a moment, she just wanted to break down holding someone but she knew it was already too much for him today she didn't want to burden him more so and walked past him even though he called her. Aryav was still there in the same spot, Arjun came in search of him as it was too long and he didn't return, he found him and saw him being tensed, "Aryav, what happened?", "I have messed up everything", he replied.