|1.0| Cute burglar |

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

The boy turned around, pulling the blankets more over him. It was in the middle of the night and a frown appeared on his forehead when he heard his room crack again without one single reason.

Maybe there was a lot of wind outside.

It was sometimes the case that the tall tree that stood beside his house tapped his window because of the wind. That gave an already annoying tick and that's kind of scary in the middle of the damn night.

He pulled the beanie even more over his head so that the sound wouldn't fill his ears, but it didn't really work.

The boy always wears a beannie, even when he goes to sleep. Only not when he takes a shower.

It is just something he did from an early age. For the rest he only wore his sweatpants because he always gets warm quickly at night.

He suddenly opened his eyes when he heard a whole new sound. It was as if someone was walking around in his room. A person tip toeing through his bedroom...

He slowly turned his head to the noise and to his surprise he did saw someone standing in his room.

He caught his breath with shock.

The person was not very tall and it seemed as if that person was trying to open his closet very quietly.

Is there seriously a person breaking into his house?! How did that person come into his room without him noticing it?!

He placed his hand on his mattress and pushed his body up so that he could sit up straight. The person heard the creaking of his bed and immediately froze in his place.

Jimin's eyes got used to the dark surrounding him and could easily see the shape of a girl.

She probably had to be around his age. It was as if she was wearing a school uniform and he recognized the gray skirt that most of the girls in his school also wore with matching white long socks to her knees. But she missed the dark blue jacket that came with it.

She was only wearing a black hoodie with the hood pulled over her head.

"Why are you in my room?" Jimin suddenly asked and the girl shrieked in surprise as she turned around in a jump.

The boy whose heart was beating hard against his chest remained calm as he looked at what the girl had in her hands.

Was that his shirt??

"Why are you touching my stuff?" The boy pushed the blanket away and put his feet on the floor next to his bed.

Shocked, the girl stepped back towards the window, which, to his surprise, stood open.

Jimin pushed himself off the bed and wanted to approach the girl but she quickly turned around and started running to the window.

"Stop!" He yelled and ran after her.

His room wasn't that big so he quickly got close to her.

The girl didn't realize that the boy was behind her so quickly and was startled when he slammed the window shut.

She bumbed with her back against his chest and a little shriek escaped her mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry," Jimin apologised when he saw the girl trembling from the sudden skinship.

He touched her shoulder but she flinched again and he pulled his hand away from her.

The girl was really short compared to Jimin.