Goku Black x Reader x Goku

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened as I stepped from behind Goku, Goku's face held surprise as well.

"W-what?"

"W-why did you do that?"

"Because my dear, I needed a powerful body to carry out my plan."

"What plan?" I hesitantly asked, scared of what his answer would be. I placed my hands on Goku's shoulders, holding onto his gi tightly.

"My Zero Mortal Plan dear." My eyes widened more as I huddled close to Goku more. Goku sensed my fear, he pushed me behind me away from Black's line of sight.

"And my dear (Y/N), I'm so glad to see you again."

"What do you mean again?" Goku asked as he kept glaring at Black. Black walked around Goku slowly, like a predator stalking its prey.

"Well in the future I met her after I killed you and stole your body Goku, but I made a mistake." His eyes had a gleam of remorse, "I killed her I wish I hadn't done that.¨ He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me away from Goku.

¨Now that I came back to the past and found you, I can make you mine and bring you back to the future.¨ I screamed and thrashed in his arms.

¨Please let me go!¨ His nose was pressed against my neck, as if to smell me, which is weird.

¨My dear, you belong to me and only me.¨

¨LET HER GO!!!!¨ I heard Goku shout behind us, Black released me and blocked Goku's punch.They kept throwing punches and blocking each other's hits. While watching them battling I could see how they match each other's wits, they definitely are the same person.  While watching their battle I saw that both Goku and Black were going in for a punch but they accomplished and hitting each other on the cheek.

  While watching their battle I saw that both Goku and Black were going in for a punch but they accomplished and hitting each other on the cheek

I couldn't help but to laugh because I know Goku has done this move before. I blushed as I saw them looking down at me.

¨What?"

"You have a beautiful laugh my dear." Black  floated down towards me and scooped me up in his arms, "You really are a blessing to this world." I blushed and looked the other way.

"N-no I'm not." Black leaned down towards me so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"Yes you are my dear, I want you to be mine....forever." Just as he was about to lean in to kiss me but Goku kicked him away and stole me away from Black.

"(Y/N), I want you to be mine not his."

"B-but Goku you're married, you have kids and you have a grandchild." He sighs and cast his eyes to the ground.

"I know (Y/N), but lately I had this feeling in my heart whenever I see you, like it races at a fast pace and I just find myself staring at you for a long periods of time, what I'm trying to say is that I think I love you (Y/N)." Then Black came soaring towards us punching Goku in the face, knocking him back, Black wrapped me up in his arms tightly.

"My dear, you will be the goddess of a new world if you would just be with me."

"No, (Y/N) I will make you happy." Goku says as he and Black glared at each other, growling. My face could not get any redder than it is already now. I looked between the two Goku's, ' Who could I choose?  They both are sorta the same in looks but personality wise they are complete opposites. Black is the evil version of Goku (Turles anyone?) but Goku is the sweetest guy ever . But they are both really sexy with their bulging muscles and- ( ok we know that they are sexy, we can not deny that) who should I choose?????

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I Heard voices shouting my name. I tuned out of my thoughts and looked t see both Black and Goku staring at me.

 I tuned out of my thoughts and looked t see both Black and Goku staring at me

"Well my dear (Y/N), who do you choose?"

"U-umm."

And finished^^ sorry for not updating you guys I hven't been feeling all to well lately, but I'm trying to pull through it I hope you guys like it ^^