"Haan kuch hua toh hai. Lekin pehle aap ye bataiye aap mujhe itni der se dekhe jaa rahe hai, koi baat hai kya Jo aapko kehni hai ?"

(Yes, something did happened. But you tell me first, do want to say something to me cause I am seeing you staring at me continuously.)

Mustafa nodded sadly at her and replied

"Aapko itne din ho gaye theek se dekhe hue, isiliye meri nazrein aap par se hat nahi rahi. Mujhe maaf Kar diye meri wajah se aapko yaha zabardasti rukna padh raha hai. Aapki mujhse alag hone ki aur mujhe doobara na dekhne ki dua......"

(It's been so long since I saw you properly that's why I am unable to take my eyes off you. I am sorry, you are forced to stay here because of me. And your wish to never see me again and get divorced never got...)

Maria quicky placed her hand on his lips to stop him from saying further. She didn't wanted him to complete his sentence. That sentence brought back her memory and she shivered recalling that horrible day.

"Shhhh... Mustafa aap aisi baatein kyu Kar rahe hai. Main yaha apni marzi se hu, kisi ne mujhe yaha rukne ke liye force nahi Kiya hai. Balki ye kahe, ki maine sabse zabardasti ki thi yaha rukne ke liye. Aur aapse kisne kaha ki meri dua qubool nahi hui hai, Allah miya ne meri dua qubool karke, aapki dua thukra di hai.
Aapko jaanna hai ke maine kya dua kari thi ? Maine Allah se aapki salamati ki dua kari thi, maine allah se aapko mujhe lautaane ki dua ki thi."

(Shhhh... Mustafa why are you talking like that ? I am here because I want to, no one forced me to stay here. Rather I was the one who forced everyone to allow me to stay here. And who told you that my prayer never got accepted , Allah accepted my prayer and rejected yours. Do you want to know what did I asked Allah for ? I asked him to grant you safety. I asked him to return you back to me.)

Mustafa was happy hearing her but he was still confused why she agreed for divorce, so he questioned her again.

"Lekin aapne to kaha tha ke aap mujhse talaq chahti hai aur meri shakal kabhi dobaara palat ke bhi nahi dekhna chahti."

(But said you want divorce and you don't want to see my face again.)

Maria looked at him with her eyes filled with guilt and started telling him everything

"Maine wo sab aapse isiliye kaha tha kyuki main jaanna chahti thi ke aap ke liye humaara rishta kitna maaine rakhta hai. main ye jaanna chahti thi, agar main aapse alag hone ki baat karu toh aap meri marzi ka aitraam karenge, ya humaare rishte ko bachaane ke liye mujhse ladenge ?

Maine kabhi aapse talaq chahti hi nahi thi. Lekin jab aapne marne ki baat kari, main itna hairaan ho gayi thi ke main aapse kuch keh nahi paayi . Isse pehle ke main kuch bolti, aap mere room se jaa chuke the."

(I said that because I wanted to know how much our relation matters to you. I wanted to know if I ask you for divorce, were you going to accept it or fight with me, for us ?

I never wanted  divorce. But when you said you will ask Allah to grant you death, to fulfill my wish of never seeing you and to be away from you forever, I was so shocked that I was unable to say anything. And when I regained my senses, you already left.)

Mustafa was happy to hear that she never wanted divorce and their relation is important to her. He looked at her with his eyes filled with amusement and asked

"Toh ab aapko yakeen ho gaya hai mujhpe, ke mere liye humaare is rishte ki Kya ehmiyat hai, ya mujhe kuch aur karne ki zaroorat hai ?"

(So do you trust me now, that how much our relation matters to me or I have to do something else ?)