9

At The Airport

Sana's pov

"Momo?" I called out to her. She was staring at her phone.

"Momo." Mina called out to her too.

"Momo!" We called at the same time.

"Huh?" She looked up at us.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Here." She showed us her phone.

" She showed us her phone

"Oh dear. Again?" Mina sighed.

"I've told her multiple times to stop dyeing her hair but she doesn't listen!" She exclaimed.

"How long more till we board?" Mina asked.

I checked the air ticket. "30 minutes."

"Hey, don't worry about it now, Momo. Just enjoy the flight to Taiwan. I booked the best Air ticket there is." I showed her the flight ticket. She smiled.

Mina looked at the ticket. "First class?"

"I always travel first class, Mina." I winked.

"I heard from Dahyun that she has a colleague who travels first class all the time. Guess that's you." Momo snickered.

"Hey, can't help it. My dad is a CEO." I bragged but I was trying to be humble by shrugging.

Mina rolled her eyes. "CEO eh. Then why do you have to work?" She laughed.

"It's boring at home...." I drifted.

"Don't you have siblings?" Momo asked.

"No."

"Gate for Flight 2349 is open."

"Let's head in."

I saw Momo immediately falling asleep after settling down. I guess she was too tired to think too much. We just want to get to Taiwan safely so that we can get our friend back and figure out what was going on.

A few hours later....

"Momo." Mina and I wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes.

"We're here, Momo." I tapped on her shoulder and pointed outside the window. Taiwan.

"Let's go find Dahyun immediately." Momo exclaimed.

"Calm down, girl. We gotta check in to a hotel first."

"Okay." She sighed.

We arrived at Taiwan at around the evening and by the time we checked in it was already night time. All of us were tired. Momo and Mina shared a bed while I slept on the single one.

"Goodnight friends. A new day tomorrow.." Momo yawned and went to sleep. Mina and I were sitting at the vanity table.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" I whispered to Mina.

"Honestly I have no idea. Our main focus now is to find Dahyun."

"Did Wonyoung send you anything esle? Like a guide or something."

"No. It's been so many years since she came back to Taiwan."

"Then.. we will have to roam around by ourselves?"

"Hey, don't worry. We can ask around for help. There's also something called a map."

"What about Dahyun? We don't even know where she is."

"We'll figure it out. Go to sleep."

Mina and I both laid on our own beds. I turned my head and see Momo sleeping soundly. I sighed. I looked at the ceiling and drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

"Sana, Mina!" I awoke from my sleep.

"Momo, it's too early." I heard Mina's voice.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7:30am." Momo answered.

"Shut Up, Momo. We need to sleep." Mina groaned.

I'm guessing Momo was hitting Mina with a pillow due to the commotion beside me.

"Okay stop it! Let's just get out of here and go walk around the city!" I exclaimed, getting out of bed. The two of them stared at me in shock, but Momo quickly went up to me.

"Thank you!" She hugged me, hard enough to suffocate me.

Around 30 minutes later, we walked out of the hotel door. Breakfast was fast. Momo was just swallowing her food. She didn't even waited to chew and enjoy it properly. Mina and I had to hurry to keep up with Momo's pace.

"Where do we start first?" Momo asked. The weather was quite cooling, thank god. We didn't have to walk around in the cold weather.

"Lets try this place. Tapei 101. Looks like a place full of tourists." I pointed at a map nearby. It wasn't far from the hotel either.

We spent around 5 hours there since we three like to do shopping. Typical girls like us. Among the 3 of us, Momo bought the most stuff. Guess she forgotten about finding Dahyun? Mina and I didn't want to say anything as we thought this might help Momo relax a little and stop being stiff about finding her crush.

"Lets go here!" Momo exclaimed.

We spent almost the whole day walking around the city till it was around the evening. We were all tired.

"Oh no!" Momo exclaimed while Mina and I were looking for places to eat dinner.

"Whats wrong?" Mina asked.

"We didn't find Dahyun.."

Both Mina and I sighed.

"At least we had fun today, Momo. Let's find her tomorrow?" I patted her.

"Okay. Let's eat some jokbal." Momo pointed at a restaurant not far from us and dashed for it. Apparently the restaurant sells jokbal.

After returning to the hotel, the 3 of us spent the whole night talking. We stayed up so late till we fell asleep on the bed without us knowing.

Before I fell asleep, I was smiling at the fact that the 3 of us bonded during this trip. I didn't want anything to change. I wanted it to stay like this, then I realised... the reason why we came is to find Dahyun.. and not to have fun. I was quite upset and I slowly drifted off to sleep....