7

Mina pov

"What's your smart idea, Myoui Mina?" Momo crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes. She doesn't even trust my abilities.

"I have a friend in Taiwan that might be able to help us." I spoke.

"Since Dahyun is at Taiwan, maybe my friend can help me find her."

"You have friends in Taiwan?" Sana asked.

I nodded. "We met last year when she came to Japan with her friends. It's a long story."

"Who's your friend?"

"Her name is Jang Wonyoung."

"Oh cool, could you contact her now?" Momo asked.

I rolled my eyes again. "Impatient much?"

"Come on, Mina. Contact her!" Sana sided Momo.

"But I don't even know if she's even in Taiwan right now!" I took my phone out of my pocket.

"I don't know if she even remembers me.."

"Well, you won't know till you try!" Momo and Sana exclaimed.

"Okay, fine.." I looked through my contacts and found Wonyoung. I dialed her number.

"Hello?" A soft voice spoke from the other line. I recognised that voice. It was Wonyoung herself.

"Hello, Wonyoung. Its me, Mina. Remember me?"

"Mina unnie? Oh my gosh, of course I remember you! I haven't even thanked you enough for helping me that time I went to Japan! Anyways what's up?"

"Are you in Taiwan right now?"

"Oh no. I'm in Seoul right now, having a tour with my friends."

"Oh I see. I guess you're busy to meet up."

"Oh, I'm free now, Mina unnie. We're having a break today."

"Great! Then let's meet! I'll text you the details."

"Okay. See you later."

"Well?" Sana asked as soon as I ended the call.

"Wonyoung said she's here at Seoul so im gonna go meet her."

"Can we come along?" Momo asked.

She's so worried about Dahyun... and yet she still says she doesn't have a crush on her. Haiz, if only she was THAT worried about me... I thought.

"Erm, sure." I said and we headed to the location that I was suppose to meet Wonyoung at.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Meanwhile in Taiwan

Dahyun pov

"Thanks for letting me stay over, Tzuyu." I thanked my friend.

Tzuyu and I met when she went to Korea for a vacation with her family. I was her first friend in Korea. When I found out she was from Taiwan, I made a promise to her that I would visit her in her hometown. Guess that promise is fulfilled.

Its been 2 weeks since I last chatted with Hirai Momo. She hasn't even replied to me or anything. I guess I was moving on too fast, I just came here out of nowhere...

"You're welcome, Dahyun. I mean, you let me stay at your place when I was in Korea too. But, don't you have work or something?" Tzuyu asked.