Too hear Endeavor's raging voice, his heavy footsteps stomp to the door. And then...the worst voices of his nightmares—haunting Todoroki to this day. The voice of his mothers cries, pleading for Enji to stop hurting her and Shouto. The way the house pounded each time Enji would beat her, slap her and throw her across the room. All the while Todoroki can only lay on the floor, beaten and broken after a harsh training session—which his mother hated to no end.

The same cycle over and over again.

Todoroki can't take the pain anymore, his stoic manner vanishing away as he starts sobbing—loudly too. He's not used to hear his voice like this, so damn weak. It's been years since he's cried like this. He doesn't even know how to cry. Endeavor has always told him that crying makes you weak—that everyone can push you down if they see your weaknesses.

Pitiful.

"Aw did I hit a nerve?" Rose's voice feels distant as Todoroki can only cling onto her hand, she pulls his head back again, making him winch. "That scar on your face must still burn" She laughs like nothing is wrong. Like her words aren't knifes to his very soul. Maybe it's fine if he dies?...maybe that's what he should have done a long time ago. Todoroki wasn't meant to be born.

"Cry all you want~ momma is not coming to comfort you"

That is the last drop. Todoroki's eyes open with rage, he starts struggling in the chains—not caring if his wrist are badly bruised. Sweat starts pricking down his left side. Yes! Is all he can think of as he pushes his body to start using his quirk, anger fueling his emotions.

Rose drops his hair, her hand stinging from the heat the boy is producing. Her face falls in panic, her eyes scamming over at Ariko who has taken a defensive stance. "What should we do?" The young girl asks sternly.

"Get a needle from my bag, now!" Rose shouts after her, giving the struggling boy a glance. Steam has started to emit from the left side of his body and frost bites from his right. If he's going to burst now, there is no telling what he can to do them.

"I'm going to burn this place down and take you with me" His eyes threatening, voice no longer meek and pitiful. He's serious.

Ariko almost trips her way to Roses bag, which is loosely around a chair in the room. She rummages through it, shaking as she can't find the syringe. "I-I can't see it!" She gives Rose a quick fearful look, seeing Todoroki almost activating his quirk now.

"You useless child!!" Rose skims over to Ariko, slapping the girls face, causing her to stumble back with a hand to her hurt cheek.

"Don't you ever talk about my mom!" The heterochromatic male shouts, forgetting all of his pains. He's never been so angry before...he's looking just like Endeavor and he hates it! But the boy has no choice now.

Rose grabs the syringe and pushes it into his skin, blacking the teen out immediately. A relived smile dances across her lips as she plants onto the ground, getting her breath back in check. That was dangerous, after four hours of torturing, they should have known Todoroki would start activating his quirk again.

"There is no telling when he'll wake up, I suggest you go home and make yourself useful this time" Elbows planted over her knees, the woman sends Ariko a glare.

Ariko is still sitting on the floor, eyes drooped to the floor. She only nods quietly at Roses command and tries to stand up. "Get over it child, you shouldn't act so disgraceful towards your elders—remember what we did for you" Rose warns once more, clicking her tongue in annoyance.

"I apologize Rose-Chan...I'll be going now. Call me if he wakes up and I'll see to him" The female stands up and bows shortly.

The other female nods slowly, "Remember to see me later tonight. We have an important part to play, it can't be delayed" Rose also stands up with a affirmative expression, her earlier panic disappeared from her features.

Somehow even after years of being in this captive hole, seeing gruesome actions take place. Even after that, a shiver of a chill runs down her spine because she knows what's coming and it's not pretty.

At all.

<•>

Thursday, 2AM

Weak limbs, dry lips, mournful hues.
There is only one thing missing, the blood, the burning blood. Time is vanishing between their fingers.

"Inko-San...it's time to wake up-" Her voice rings the frightened woman up from her short lived sleep. Her shirt lived peace.

Emerald eyes, the ones she gave to her son. Open up blissfully, confused. Maybe that's better....better than to know what's actually going to happen.

Something shines in Roses hand.

"For the last time"