"I'm..." Y/n mumbles, "I'm not sure myself" She looks up at the ceiling, eyes almost falling dead.

"Come on, let's get you to bed. You need rest" Yuu places both of his hands under her back and lifts the girl up, carrying her briskly as she rests against his frame.

"Ah..you have the tournament tomorrow Yuu, I hope you do well...dad is gonna be so proud no matter what" She clings onto his shirt, repressing a quiet sob. She remembers, she had asked Izuku if he wanted to go and watch, but can't remember his reply.

Yuu doesn't say anything back, it feels weird. It's not like talking to his sister, it's like talking to a stranger. Maybe that's a bit too harsh, but she seems too weak—not physically only, but mentally as well. It's scaring him to no end, but all the boy can do is wait for their father to return. He needs to get some sleep.

"Yuu?" She asks as he opens the door to her room. The boy mumbles back, indicating his presence.

"Why does it feel like I'm dying?"

<•>

Wednesday

"Shut your damn mouth!" A harsh punch is made to his face as he spits blood. "Don't ever talk like that! You don't know anything about me!" Rose gives herself a moment to compose herself. The room is still dark and Todoroki can't see the mad expression on her face—probably for the best.

Ariko stands next to the wall, a leg lazily pressed against the wall, herself wearing an aloof expression. She has seen this many times, more gruesome things than an twelve year old should see in their lifespan. They had been going on it for hours, four to be exact. She's told herself to leave and go on with her life multiple times...but...she can't just leave the boy all alone to Rose. Knowing her temper, she might end up killing him.

Todoroki pants, spitting out the remaining of blood left in his mouth. "I-I...you must have lived a luxurious life if I'm the first person to tell you what kind of a monster you really are" He moves his head up to glare at her, forgetting the trembling pain he's in. He's reached a point were he can't feel if his skin is being sliced one or 10 times in a row.

Ariko bites her lip, 'Dammit! If you would've just shut up, you could have saved yourself many damages' The young girl can't help but click her tongue in dismay. Although, she knows Todoroki's intentions. He said that himself quite clearly. If there is no way out, just let me die already. Todoroki is not fighting for his life, he knows it's over in the end. Why give them a pleasurable time to torture him?

"You fool, you think everything is black and white?" Rose grabs his hair and pulls his head back, eyes wandering into Todoroki's soul. "You think I choose to be this way?...the way you choose Endeavor as your father?" The sentence makes the boy bite back another cry. He's used to be compared to his father, that's why he can't use his left side. They're too similar.

Purple bruises have already littered across his body, cuts deep making him bleed multiple places. He's basically a dripping blood machine—it's his years of training with his father that has miraculously made him able to withstand bleeding, without falling unconscious. Todoroki closes his eyes, voice ragged and soar.

Memories starts flowing through him, it's like being inside that training room again, smelling the iron of blood, sensing fear and tears roll across his cheeks. Small hands reaching out to his own hair, pulling and wailing for the pain to stop. His meek voice calling out for his mother so helplessly, but she isn't coming. Nobody can save him from this despair—even to this day, when he's in this dungeon, bleeding out. Nobody is there to save him.