Chapter 5 - The Black Cat

Start from the beginning

"S-Sorry... I didn't touch your ears on purpose..." Midoriya stuttered, revealing to me that he was just as flustered as I was. He tried to take a step back, but I followed, not letting him make the distance. Not now.

"O-Okay... It's o-okay..." I purred in a slightly embarrassed tone as I reached up and grabbed his hand, placing it on my ear again, "p-please Izuku, don't stop now..." I said and distanced my face just enough for our eyes to meet. His gaze was nervous and uncertain all of a sudden, his hands shaking a bit against mine.

"B-But.. I-I can't keep doing this to you, not in your state..! I'd just be taken advantage over you and I don't want to take things too far and--"

"Midoriya." I said, holding his gaze locked to mine, "You're not t-taking advantage over me... If I didn't want this I wouldn't ha-have let you near me..." I said and moved my head a bit against his hand again, making him blush a bit, "we're not c-crossing that line if you're uncomfortable with it, y-you're my number one p-priority... Now, p-please..." I begged and looked at him, feeling the longing continue to dwell deep within me.

He could see it in my eyes, the longing I felt for him. He looked at me for a short moment, as if he was trying to decide what to do. He then closed his eyes and slowly inhaled, making up his mind as a small smile spread on his soft lips.

"Okay Todoroki, as long as we don't cross that line, I'm willing to help you through whatever this is," he said and slowly started caressing my left ear again. I immediately started purring again, loving the affection his showing me right now.

"What is this though..?" He asked calmly, rubbing gentle circles in the fur covering my ears. I opened one eye to look at him, giving him a questioning glance.

"I-It's my ear..?" I questioned through my purrs and sincerely didn't know what he was talking about. Midoriya just chuckled a bit, a kind smile forming on his lips.

"I know that silly," He said and continued to chuckle, "I meant, what is happening to you? I assume this is happening because you accidentally consumed my blood again, but this lustful behavior... Why is that happening..?" He questioned calmly and switched from my ear to my head and down my neck and then back up to my ears.

"... I-I'm not sure..." I started, enjoying the pure bliss of his gentle touch as I couldn't help but squirm a bit in his embrace, "m-maybe it's because of m-my feelings towards you... Y-Your blood could have a different, a-aah~" I sighed in a quiet moan as I found it hard to keep my concentration, "A-A different effect on me... Because I l-love you... Izuku..." I said through quiet panting and I meant it.

Midoriya was looking at me with slightly widened eyes, but something tells me he already knew my feelings towards him. He then smiled as he used his hand that he had entangled in my hair to pull my face a little closer to his as he closed his eyes and gave my lips a small, soft peck.

"I-I love you too..." He stuttered out as he pulled away, a gentle smile and a soft, caring gaze. I didn't know what to do with myself, my knees were getting weak again and my heart was racing even more than before.

"W-What?" I asked, wanting to make sure this blood-thing wasn't making me hear stuff. Midoriya's smile never wavered as small tears started forming in his eyes. He then pulled me into a tight embrace, his hands leaving my hair and instead holding me close.

"I love you Todoroki!" Midoriya repeated with a nervous laugh. I quickly used my remaining strength to hug him back as a smile spread on my lips. It was as if the lustful sensation I had been under was slowly starting to release its hold on me as pure joy spread throughout my entire being for the first time in my life.

I didn't know what to do or say, I just continued to hold him close to me. This unfamiliar feeling of being truly loved and appreciated by someone. It was overwhelming. I couldn't hold back my tears of joy as we just stood there, embracing each other tightly, my tail swinging happily from side to side behind me.