ch 9

How much someone try to keep you far away from your loved ones destiny will bind you togther everytime! Same thing is happening with Arush and shivaay! Anika is trying her best to keep Arush far from shivaay but destiny is bringing them close! For arush shivaay is his friend and for shivaay the relation is still unknown! Why do he feel pain when he look into his eyes! Can't he be the ointment for his wounds! But what if he came to know that he is the solely reason for arush's miseries!

Anika had gone through alot in 5 years! Being a single mother is like a crime In many countries! The taunts of people made her hollow from inside! She always wanted her child to grow in good envirnoment and far away from that taunts that's why she bought a house where there are only 2 houses and it is not much crowded ! She protected her son from the taunts of locality but what about school and other places! Alas she couldn't think that school from where you achieve everything in your life will become a place of her miseries !

Flashback
Arush came back home with tears flowing!

Baby what happened! Why are you crying anika asked wipping his tears

Muma who is my papa! Sanjay says I m illegi..llegitimate! What's that muma! Arush asked!

Annika was shocked! She always wanted that Arush don't get to know that he is illegitimate but today everything shattered

It's nothing baby! you are small you won't be knowing it's meaning now when you will be big boy naa then muma will tell you everything okay! Now stop crying! Anika said with a smile plastered on her eyes while controlling her tears!

Muma I m going to take rest bye! Arush said and went to his room!
As soon as he left anika fall on ground and started crying badly!

Why you did that shivaay! What wrong I did that with you! Didn't you loved me ?

Flashback ends

Arush got up early in the morning!

Arush why you woke up this much early! Anika asked while yawning

Wohh actually muma I have to prepare a project so I m going early! Arush said not looking to her eyes

Are you leing? Anika narrowed her eyes!

No muma I swear! He said and crosses his finger at the back!

Hm okay! Get ready I'll make your breakfast! Anika said and Arush got ready hurriedly!

OMG this much fast today what's the secret? Anika asked playfully

Muma he glared her

"what's going on in this mother son duo you might be confused naa! Arush hate Taniya while anika love her as her own daughter ! Arush gets irritated to see his mother giving her more love ! But Arush get shy when he found her standing in front of him! And annika noticed it many times that's why she teases him"

Pyaar hua ikraar hua hai pyaar se Pher kyu darta Hai dil anika sang while Arush stamp his foot and sat on his chair and started watching' "shichan"

Muma I m getting late! Arush shouted

I m just coming! Anika said and hurriedly put breakfast in plate and ran towards him!

She started feeding him and he was swallowing the morsels instead of chewing!

Arush eat properly anika glared him!
He ignored her and started eating fastly!

It's done now let me go I m in hurry Arush said and was leaving when she holded him from back!

Tiffin tere maa leke jayege! Anika said and Arush chuckled!

She gave him the tiffin and kissed his cheeks!

Bye have a nice day annika said but he ran!

What's going on with this boy she thought and got busy in her work!

Arush quickly went to the park near his school!

Shivaay was standing there! His smile wided to see him

Arush was breathing heavily!

Shivaay picked him up and crassed his back !

You are late Mr. Arush shivaay said and kissed his forehead

Muma ne late kiya! Arush said with cute pout

Come I brought something for you! Shivaay said and presented chochlate pancakes in front of him

Pancakes!! Arush said and licked his lips!

Thanku so much Sso Arush kissed his cheeks!

To be continued!
Aisha ❤
---------------------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is dam boring bcoz I also felt like sleeping while writting it but don't worry Next chapters will be hell emotional! So enjoy some happy moments here only

So in Next chapters you will be getting Arush and shivaay's moments!

And "suspense" 😉

I have nothing to do with him जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें