"We can but...no one volunteers to give one..." she lowered her head once again, regretting that she can't save my mother's life. It's hard to deal with problems especially if it's one of your beloved ones. I can't do this anymore...if I gave mom my heart, what about the others? My dad, my sister, my boyfriend, my friends...I don't want them to suffer...I don't know what to do...

"Eomma..." Jennie unnie sobbed hard and hugged mom's lifeless body, lying on a hospital bed. Why does my life sucks? "Right now, we just gotta wait until she wakes up and give her a heart transplant operation if someone will give one or...you know what I mean..." with that, I instantly just collapsed onto the cold, white tiles floor and sobbed so hard. "Baby..." I heard Jungkook said and tried to help to stand up but I just cried like a lost child. I looked at Jungkook and he is also crying and sobbing quietly.

"Babe...what am I supposed to do now?" I asked, hugging his arms and resting my head. "Wait 'till a miracle happens..." he said in between his sobs but I harshly stood up and got away. "WAIT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I CAN'T WAIT FOR A MIRACLE, SHE IS DYING, JUNGKOOK!" I'm actually not mad at Jungkook, I just hate the fact that mom will leave us...Jungkook seemed to be shocked by my sudden loud voice, piercing through the walls but he grabs my wrist and tried to calm me down. "Baby please just--" now that I can't bear the fact, I ran towards the door and exited the room, going where my feet takes me.

●●●
Jungkook's Pov

It hurts seeing Y/n is crying because her mom is almost dying. Her pale skin, her warm tears that flows down her cheeks, she also lost weight. I can't bear this...she needs to eat as much as her body can and she need to be healthy the way she is before...I cried because I also hate the fact that auntie could possibly die...I mean she is such a caring and sweet woman and a perfect mother...

Y/n bursts outside crying and I wanted to follow her but what's stopping me is that Dr. Eun and Jennie noona will be alone here. We never know if it's actually safe or not. Dr. Eun sweetly smiled at me as if she can read my mind. "It's okay dear, I will stay with Miss Jennie right here until you both comes back." with that, I nodded and bowed as a thank you and ran outside to find my baby.

"Jungkook?" a voice startles me and I turned around to that familiar voice. "Hyung! God finally you're here, please go to Mrs. Kim's room and Jennie noona is crying as hell!" I said, trailing my eyes around to find my girlfriend. "Yeah okay, sure sure. But where are you going? You seem worried, what's happening?" Taehyung hyung asked making me a little bit annoyed. "Ah hyung! I have to find Y/n, she cried and just bursts outside and I don't know where she is! Have you seen her?" I asked, "Try the garden or somewhere." he insisted. "Okay okay thanks hyung, I have to go now!" I said and ran as fast as a cheetah, not caring about the people looking at me weirdly.

Minutes of searching her and shouting her name, I just decided to go to the garden because I know she likes to go there when she's sad or feeling down. It calms her and it makes her feel warm and good. I ran there as fast as I can until I saw her cute, little figure, sitting on a bench with her head bent down and her hands down on her lap while sobbing. I can't bear to look at her like this, it breaks my poor heart. I sighed and slowly walked towards her and sat down beside her. I stared at her beautiful face and she finally looks at me, stopping me from daydreaming.

"J-Jungkook..I'm sorry if I shouted at you, it's just that--" before she could finish, I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the crown of her head. She will always be my queen. "Shh...I understand my baby, you don't need to be sorry. I experienced this kind of stuff also back when I was a kid...remember when I told you about my parents? When they just suddenly left me here in Korea and abandoned me..." I said, almost like a whisper, remembering my family who left me alone in here but at the same time, happy because I found my older sister, Ji-eun noona.

She turns to me with her teary eyes and faintly smiled at me. She wipes my tears away and gives a cute peck on my lips. "I know Jungkook...I'm so sorry for hearing it." she caress my warm cheek with little droplets of tears running down from my eyes. I grabbed both of her hands and kissed it with gentleness. "It's okay, my little baby." I give a reassuring smile, showing her that I'Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you. m fine but broken on the inside. It really hurts me seeing her in such a state like that.

"Hey hey...what's that smile, huh? Jungkookie, I know it when it's fake or not." she cupped my cheeks and brought her face close to mine making my heart pound against my chest. I again gave her a sweet smile and hugged her body close to mine, loving her scent. "It's nothing really, I'm fine...it just hurts me seeing you like that you know...you should stop it, babe." I let out a faint giggle and she follows along. We've been hugging and cuddling for some minutes and finally pulled away to breath some fresh air.

"I think we should go back inside now, kookie." she wipes her tears away and her joyful and happy tone was back. That's my girl, that's the real Y/n I know. I tagged along and held her hands, walking back inside the hospital and to Mrs. Kim's room.

●●●
Y/n's Pov

We decided to go back to mom's room after our sweet moment. By the time I opened the door of my mother's room and entering once again, it again breaks my heart into little pieces. I mentally cursed at myself. I found Jennie unnie sleeping at Taehyung oppa's shoulder and no sign of Dr. Eun. She must be out a few minutes ago. I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes again but I won't let it fall 'cause I don't wanna show that I'm weak and that I hate it when I cry. Especially Jungkook. I walked towards my mom's sleeping body and sat at the chair across it.

Taehyung gave me a caring smile and I smiled back. He gave me a body language that everything's gonna be fine and I just nodded. I really wanted to be strong but why am I feeling very weak?

______________
_________