Chapter 24: Obey Traffic Laws

(A/N: It's been a while, I just came back from a vacation followed by college orientation 5 hours away. I have my little cousin over so I won't be writing a lot, especially if I want to do NSFW, which I do want to write, so this is it for now.)

~Chapter 24: Obey Traffic Laws~ 

>Todoroki's PoV<

Bakugou and I haven't had much time to spend together since we decided to go out - something still unreal to me - we both are working and don't have much time to see each other, but I am mostly sure that it is just a lack of knowing how to approach each other after this change.

"Who do you like?

"I love you, now let me go, I don't want to see you right now."

I turned over to the television display on the side of the road after hearing my voice- they are airing this 4 days after it happened- it's a first that reporters are this late.

"Why is he upset with you?"

"Did you reject him?"

"Do you love him back?"

The footage then followed Bakugou as he first talked to the girl who was a ways away from the crowd, before following me.

I hummed, it was interesting to see what he did afterward.

"Now, with a more recent exclusive that we were able to get!"

Exclusive?

"Hello! Mr. Ground Zero! Mr. Red Riot! Could we do a quick interview?"

Kirishima smiled, you could see Bakugou rolling his eyes and leaning on the wall behind him, almost like he was used to it.

"Of course!"

The interviewer asked Kirishima a few questions, it was common for reporters to avoid Bakugou since he had a tendency to curse a lot, though on interviews he's toned it down a lot.

"Ground Zero! Could I ask you some questions now too?"

"Huh- sure," he kicked himself off the wall, standing beside Kirishima.

"I'm sure you remember that a few days ago Shouto confessed his feelings for you- were ever able to clear the situation with him?"

"Huh- really dude?" Kirishima looked genuinely surprised.

Bakugou's face went red, but he tried to keep his composure, hugging his arms around himself, he looked adorable.

"Y-yes- we cleared things up."

Suddenly there was chatter around me, and when I looked around there was a crowd of people watching the interview, too- some even had their phones out.

I tried to push through, ignoring their looks.

"That's good! Were you able to give him a response- it seems he's liked you for a long time you know."

That's true...

"Oh- um," he began, scratching his neck, "We- we are good- he said yes- I mean-"

Kirishima's eyes were almost comically open.

"Yes? As in dating? Or something more? Do you plan on getting married?"

"No- no we aren't there yet- [beep] I mean- we- [beep]- we just started dating-"

I had to hide my mouth with my face to prevent them from seeing that I was smiling, feeling a little warm seeing as how cute he was getting.