Chapter 1

Error fell onto the ground hard. He sighed and quickly sat up from the ground. Glancing around him, he slowly came to the realization that he was alive and living instead of dying slowly in the VOID. He panicked and quickly checked the code of the universe... but there weren't any... only one huge one... with no resets.

He looked down at the code with widened eyes. Did... did the VOID instead of killing him, brought Error to another multiverse? All the clues said "yes and yes." He looked down at his hands. The hands that killed millions, of not billions. Where... smaller, his whole form was smaller. He still has his scars nonetheless, but why was he smaller? Did the VOID accidentally shrink him, plus his clothes?

All those questions and no answers. All that matters to Error right now was that he was free. He slowly got up with the support of a tree nearby. Error quickly glanced around to see if anyone was nearby. No one. He pulled out the code of the whole multiverse again. Error started to manipulate the code for him to fit in.

He noticed that there was already a Error. So he would have to make another name for himself. He dozes off, trying to think of a name. When he finally of a name, it was far off from "Error" but it was far enough away to not cause unwanted attention. Mistake Misconception. He shrugged, he wouldn't mind being called "Mistake" he was used to it by now.

After all, error meant mistake, mistake meant error. He chuckled at the thought. On the way to make the code so he would fit in, he found a lot about the multiverse's history. The monsters were never sealed to the underground, but that didn't mean all the racism doesn't exist. Error rolled his eye lights in annoyance. Why couldn't the Humans just except that Monster was going to be there no matter what? It's really starting to get annoying. He could name about one million AUs that had racism in it just out of thin air.

He grinned, finally satisfied with his work. The code vanished on Error's, now Mistake's command. He stopped leaning on the tree for support and tried to find his way out of the woods. It only took him about a few minutes to find his way out of the woods. He had been in the situation before in the more forested AU so it was easier. He crept his way to a nearby alleyway.

He walked in, giving no shits if a murder popped out. He could deal with it, even though his size made him look like a 14-16-year-old, but his scars say otherwise. He made his way through, he stopped once he found an apartment building. He also noticed that it was dark, he shrugged it off. Mistake was walking through the side of the apartment building when he heard-

"No. NO STOP!" Mistake saw a lust!sans that was getting trapped by some pig monster. He froze for a moment, he wondered how to beat this guy up with his decrease in size. "Stop moving!" Mistake finally had enough.

In a blink of an eye, he kicked the pig's leg make them stumble back and hold onto their leg. Mistake probably had broken the pig's leg from that small kick. Once the pig stumbles back enough, Mistake took a defensive step in front of the lust!sans. He punched the pig in the guts, making them fly to the other side of the alleyway and bonk their head on the wall, really hard. They were knocked out cold.

Mistake turned around to face the Lust!sans. He had his eyes wide open with shock as he looked at the smaller.

"I-I- how... did? W-what?" The lust!Sans stumbles over his words, but Mistake could still understand what he was trying to say and shrugged.

"pRatIcE." Mistake replied, not really giving a shit. The Lust!sans shakily sighed, but not before he flinched at his voice.

"Thank you." The taller said with a grateful smile making Mistake chuckle.

"dOn'T mentIoN iT." Mistake said awkwardly.

"Uh, don't you have a place to stay, kid?" Mistake almost started laughing when he said "kid". He shook his head and he could see the Lust!sans's eyes widened in the dark.