"For something you lied about." I point out.

She scoffs, "and still, I came because I felt terrible. At least I realise my mistakes. It means I care enough to do so. And you know what the worst part is? After discovering all of this, you're still trying blame me even though I've already admitted my faults."

I keep quiet this time.

"Okay but what about Clara? What are you going to do about her?" I finally ask.

"That is between me and her. So stay out of it," she snaps.

Fair enough.

I open my mouth to tell her I need some time to process everything but she walks away before I even get the chance.

"I need to leave," I tell myself, walking towards the principles office.

Our school was more guarded so we weren't allowed to leave without a proper note or slip saying that we could. Otherwise, kids just skip. Although kids still manage to skip and hang around the library or around campus, but the principle doesn't know that.

"Hello, dear." The receptionist smiles at me. "Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I was hoping to grab a pass. I don't feel so good." I tell her, hoping she doesn't see through my lie.

"Aw, dearie, that doesn't sound too good. Have you payed a visit to the nurses office?" She asks me genuinely concerned.

don't get me wrong, I didn't have a problem with her. From what I've heard she's really sweet, but she was really getting on my nerves. I don't need the nurse to tell me if I feel good or not.

"Um, no. I don't feel up for it," I push on, looking down to show her I'm drained.

She nods. "Very well. But as you may know, many people tend to skip so I'm going to ask you to walk over to the nurses office and get a slip from there, alright? And hopefully they can check up on you, too."

Well thanks a lot lady!

I turn on my heels walking towards the nurses office, tripping on something, causing me to fall over. Before I could hit anything, a pair of steady arms catch me, wrapping around my waists. I look up, completely flustered and embarrassed but nonetheless, thankful.

I gasp as I glance up at my saviour.

Noah.

His dark hair was messily put all over his face which gave him an attractive and edgy bad boy look. He eyes sweep over my face checking if I was hurt, before softly placing me standing on both my feet, immediately making me miss being in his arms.

Snap out of it, Blair!

This was the second time he has saved me now. I really do need to thank him. But, I couldn't bring myself to do it considering our last conversation and how much of an ass he is in general.

"A thank you would be nice," He snaps.

"Oh please," I snort. "You probably thought I was just one of your bimbos that you can magically save and then I'll give you my virginity." I snap back.

You're so dumb, what kind of comment was that? I scold myself.

Usually my comebacks were amazing. But this guy was making me feel all kinds of nervous.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "You do realise a bimbo, won't have her virginity still intact, right?"

"Not true!"

"Bimbo literally means an attractive, dumb person. Yes, true!" He mocks my childish tone, crossing his arms between his chest.

"You're so annoying."

"And you're super dumb."

I glare at him. I am not dumb.

"Whatever. Even if you wanted to sleep with someone, no one would. You're not even attractive." I mutter.

Suddenly, his head snaps towards me.

In one quick movement he has me up against the wall only my back, his arms holding my arms up.

"What did you just say?" His breath fans my ear.

"I said you're not attractive." I smirked, testing his patience even though my heart was beating terribly fast.

"Oh really?" He says, making movements towards my neck and placing small kisses there.

I hold back my moan. "S-stop," I gasp as his kisses become more and more arousing.

"Hmm," he mutters into my neck, before letting go and stepping backwards.

"Somehow I don't believe you." He tells me, walking away, leaving me completely flustered.

Shit.