Chapter 10- Gamepoint

"What do you want, huh?" All Might demanded, glancing at the bodies of his students in anger. He was slightly surprised that the two best students in class 1A were taken down by this kid, but after years of fighting, All Might knew he shouldn't underestimate villains. "Money? Fame?"

Deku smirked at him and ignored his question entirely and instead formulated his own. "Do you remember me?"

All Might frowned, squinting and looking closer to see if he resembled anyone had seen before. When he didn't, he straightened up and said, "What?"

"Oh, so you don't," He sighed as though disappointed. "I didn't think so."

There was a long pause of tense silence between the two, seeming to thicken the air to a choking extent. All Might took this time to look at his surroundings. Farther away was the body of Bakugou. His chest had bandages wrapped around it, as though the kid had been treating a wound that he most likely dealt him. He was unconscious, but even so, he looked the least angry he has ever been. He was feverish, his face was red, and his facial expression looked pained and scared. He looked like a little kid. 

Thrown to the side a little ways off was Todoroki. He looked shockingly different than when All Might last saw him. Not quite in a physical way, though, he did look rather beaten. He somehow looked less than what he used to be, a shell of his former self. Like whatever this kid had done to him had broken him, and he was left to pick up the pieces. It broke the pro-heroes heart to see, and right then and there he resolved to save them by any means necessary. 

"What do you want?" the hero repeated in a more commanding voice than before, taking a step forward. 

"I want...," Deku pondered as if he had many choices to choose from. As if he hadn't chosen what he was going to do the moment he called All Might a little over a week ago. "To fight you."

All Might couldn't suppress a hearty laugh. He may be weaker than ever now, with his body a skeleton, but he had confidence that this boy couldn't defeat him. He was the number one hero, the symbol of peace, the best of the best. No sort of handicap could impair him enough to be beaten by a child, no matter how strong he was.  "What's your quirk, boy?"

Deku smiled and just shook his head. The number one hero frowned slightly. "That's a secret." He put a finger to his lips.

"Fine then," All Might forced himself into his muscle form. "I accept your challenge." He said challenge like it wasn't he one at all, mocking the boy subtly. 

And then the battle began. For a long outstretched moment, Deku stood across from All Might, staring at each other intensely and waiting to see who would strike first. Eventually, All Might was the one who ran forward. His speed was incredible. His hand was pulled into a fist hurtling towards the green-haired boy's face at incredible speed, shouting, "Detriot Smash!"

Deku barely dodged in time, he squatted to his knees so that his fist brushed his overgrown green hair. He slid between his legs- don't make that weird- in a split-second decision, jumping up behind him and punching All Might with all his force. Not in the back, but in the face, timed perfectly just as he was turning his head to face him. All Might barely budged, his facial expression not so much as flinching. His mouth trickled with blood, however, showing that his punch did have some sort of an impact, even if it was just a small one.

Deku figured being so close to All Might for too long wasn't the best idea, so he jumped back quickly, lengthening the distance between them. The pro hero chuckled and smiled his never-changing All Might smile. The one that brought so many people peace of mind. 

"You're stronger than you look, kid," All Might admitted, wiping the blood from his chin.

"And you're not as strong as you look."