"She said... YES BITCH!" She laughed making me get all excited jumping up and down with Andre.

"Auntie Asia coming to see us Dre" I said excitedly.

"She said I can stay for a few days, so ima' just boom my return flight when I'm ready to leave"

"Okay I'm so excited I can't wait for you to meet everyone" I told her.

"Everyone? You've met people" she asked sounding surprised.

"Yup" I said smugly "ya girl made friends, all by herself too..." I giggled.

Because Asia knew I wasn't a friendly person and knew I wasn't one to just randomly go and talk to someone, so I guess this was news for her.

"Well shit, I'm excited to meet everyone." She smirked.

I started to smell a funny smell already knowing what it was...

"Asia.." I turned up my face looking down at Andre who was smiling like he knew what he'd done.

"Ima call you back girl, Dre just did a shit bomb and I'm bouta give him back to his momma"

"Ew okay talk soon" she said blowing a kiss hanging up.

___________

"Gab, how do you feel after y'kno... fucking on the first night?" I asked as we walked through the mall.

"I mean you don't really feel anything unless you haven't done it before..." she shrugged sipping on her frappe.

"So now you and Beenie dating?" I asked shocked, it wowed me that Gab fucked Beenie on the first night and now they're boyfriend and girlfriend. I always thought that shit turned nigga off of you but I guess i was wrong...

"Yup, he's so sweet." She grinned.

" I bet" I laughed as we turned into forever 21.

As we shopped we talked about the gang and how funny they were, Kd and Ben were my favourite however at first I didn't really like Ben I thought he was rude but it was just his way of getting close with you.

After we finished we made our way out of the mall and back to Bernie's.

"Don't be knocking on this damn door like the police" Ben said opening the door with a pink bonnet on his head.

"Take Moniques bonnet from your head before i snitch on yo' black ass" I pushed passed him mushing him upside the head.

"Kentrell where the food at?" I asked walking into the kitchen seeing him eating some cereal.

"In the kitchen" he replied making me mug him.

"Well duh nigga, where else.. I'm asking where though the fridge or what?" I chocked up my lip as he chuckled.

"The fridge baby" he grinned.

"Don't call me that.." I inwardly rolled my eyes feeling him come up behind me.

"I missed you.." He went close to my ear, whispering.

It lowkey sent shivers down my spine and I could feel goosebumps appearing on my skin.

"Well shit..." Kd said coming seeing kentrell all up on me.

I quickly pushed him away watching Kd smirk.

"Yeen see shit" I told him walking out of the kitchen only to hear him and Trell laughing.

_____________

"Wait so Hamsters ain't rats?" Boomer asked sounding confused.

"No dumbass nigga, they pets" Kd said acting as if he knew so much about animals.

"But rats can be pets too?" Beenie added.

"So can elephants" Ben spoke making everyone burst out laughing apart from Kd.

They were always getting on his ass because of his big ears, they weren't even that big... maybe they were, just a little.

_______

VOTE AND COMMENT