1.

Brea______________

Brea
______________

"Brea turn that damn music down! The neighbours are going to complain about us already, do you want us to get kicked out?!" My stepmom complained throwing my bedroom door open.

I quickly turned off the music turning to gave her feeling myself getting angry at her presence. "You ain't my fucking mother don't try tell me what to do" I yelled.

"Don't speak to me like that little girl, I'm going to tell Derek" she yapped on again.

"Woman please I have not got time for this honestly. I told you stop coming in my room like you own shit, my daddy pays for this house not you!"

"Well he is my husband" she replied smartly placing her hand on her hip.

"Okay get the fuck out now.." i walked up towards her sizing her up but she didn't budge once.

"No make me" she said sounding like a little girl.

"Ugh.." I laughed trying not to snap on this white bitch, i closed my eyes taking a few deep breaths before deciding to just leave before anything else could happen.

I don't understand why my pops had to go and marry a white bitch, she was stuck up and acted like she was my age. I mean she was young and all but she wasn't my age.

Becky was nice at times but behind my pops back she would act sly and try get under my skin by purpose. I knew she didn't want me to live with them here in BR, hell I didn't even want to move here with them.

If I had it my way I would still be staying with my momma but she had some problems going on.

There was boxes left outside on our porch from the moving truck, I picked one up bringing it into the garage that was open.

I heard some voice from across the street making me turn my attention to it, seeing Three boys standing around watching me.

Fuck was they looking at?

I dropped the box on the floor hearing something smash "shit" I mumbled to myself lowkey not caring.

"Take a mf picture it's gon' last longer.." I yelled from across the yard over at them with an attitude.

"Shid I just might" a tall brown skin dude with grillz yelled back over at me.

"Boy fuck You.." I said walking back onto my porch picking up another box, after a few seconds the same boy came walking over once he got near he stood on my yard.

"Lemme help you shawty" he licked his lips.

I eyed him up and down quickly before scoffing "nah you good." I said grabbing the box and walking off without saying anything else.

______

Vote and comment 😌