The New dragon:

Spear's POV: 

I can't believe that she is with that fishbone! How could she? He has no muscles and brawn! I thought angryly. I need a plan!

"Githen! Give me a plan to get Astrid to like me!" I ordered my servant.

"I'm sorry sir but she has been taken! It is against the law to steal another man's women on Berk! Plus her little cousin doesn't leave her side."

"I guess if I can't have her, no one can!" I yelled making Githen jump.

"Sir you mean kill her?"

"Not me, the Alsos dragons!" I laughed manically.

Astrid's POV:

Skye and I had been spending the whole day at Valka's house. We were leaving when Hiccup came running as fast as his prosthetic leg could carry him. Once he got to us he was huffing.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Alsos...dragons...ten minutes...from Berk!"he choked out.

"Alsos? You mean the dragons like Speed Stingers?" I asked.

"Yes and they are close!"

"Oh no!"

"Get inside with Skye and make sure my mother is with you!"

"I will!" I gave Hiccup a quick kiss before he left and turned to Skye.

"Come on! We need to get Valka to our house!" I grabbed her hand and we ran back to get Valka.

Five minutes later:

Valka and Skye were with me. The dragons were in the dragon stables but were really secure. I was panicking because these Alsos dragons were nothing to mess with.

"Where's Hiccup?" I asked anxiously waiting an answer about my fiancée's where-a-bouts.

"He's fighting off the Alsos," Valka replied sitting on tbe couch.

"What? I'm going to help!" I yelled heading towards the door.

"No way Astrid!" Skye said.

"I need to!" I kissed her forehead and left.

I got Stormfly and flew around in search of Hiccup. I eventually found him and started to shoot spikes at Alsos's.

"What? Astrid, get back inside!"

"No I'm helping you whether you like it or not!"

We were fighting off the dragons when I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down to see an Alsos stinger in my leg.

"Oh no!" I have whispered.

The battle eventually ended and the Alsos's left. We were celebrating in the Great Hall and I fainted.