Blueberry pancakes and Terrible Terrors:

Astrid:

The next day:

I had spent all day, yesterday, with my cousin. She has been to fifteen different islands! Wait until Hiccup finds out. I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got out of bed and saw Skye in the kitchen making blueberry pancakes.  I love her pancakes! 

"Morning Astrid," she said.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" I asked getting the fruit juice.

"Yeah, it was strange though, not sleeping on dad's old boat," she replied, "Breakfast is ready!"

I set up two plates and two glasses of fruit juice when there was a knock at the door. *knock knock* I opened the door and there was Hiccup. Odin! I haven't gotten dressed yet!

"Oh, did I come at the wrong time?" he said as he noticed I was still in my pajamas.

"No, it's okay, we were about to have breakfast, do you want to join?" I asked.

"Sure, what are we having?" He said as he walked in.

"Blueberry pancakes," Skye answered as she walked out of the kitchen in her pajamas as well.

"Oh, that sounds good," he said nervously as he walked towards the table.

"I'll quickly fetch another plate and glass for you," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Hiccup:

Oh no, Astrid's cooking again! Once Astrid dissapeared into the kitchen Skye whispered to me that she had made them and not Astrid. Phew! Astrid then walked in with a plate and glass of fruit juice. We enjoyed the pancakes and I helped Astrid clean the dishes while Skye got dressed.

"So what happened at the meeting yesterday?" Astrid asked as she scrubbed the dishes.

"Oh nothing, just Berk's strategy for if something ever happens," I said as I dried the dishes.I didn't want to tell her everything that had happened.

"Oh, well we need that!" she said drying off her hands.

I stared at her as she dried off my hands.

"What are you staring at?"she asked.

"Just the most beautiful girl in the universe!" I answered as I pulled her towards me.

"You're lying," she said blushing.

"No I'm not," I chuckled, pulling her in closer.

Astrid was blushing even more now. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. When I pulled away Astrid gave me another kiss and went upstairs. When she came down Skye was behind her and they were both fully dressed and not in their pajama's. We then decided to  show Skye the dragon academy when I heard a Terrible Terror squawking from upstairs.

"Why is there a Terrible Terror in your house?" I asked Astrid.

"I'm not sure Hiccup," she replied.

Skye was looking at me nervously. She knew something! I decided that it was best to leave it alone when the Terrible Terror came flying down the stairs from Skye's room.

"Uh-oh," Skye said as the Terrible Terror landed on her shoulder.

"Skye who is this?" I questioned her.

"Oh this, oh Thor," Skye said nervously while she sat on the couch.

"Skye, why is there a Terrible Terror sitting on your shoulder?" Astrid asked as she sat next to her cousin.

"Fine, this is Tiny, my Terrible Terror."

"Why do you have a Terrible Terror?" I asked.

"Last year, we were on Dragon island and I saw her lying on the floor. So I decided to take a closer look. She was wounded, so I took her to the boat and nurtured her back to health. I tried to set her free after she was healthy, but she kept coming back. I decided to keep her and I knew I could only have one dragon so I hid her in my bag and she hid in my room until now," Skye explained.

"Skye, you should've told us before, it's fine for you to have Tiny," Astrid said comforting her cousin.

"Come on lets go to the academy now," I said opening the door.

Hope you guys like it so far!