Astrid

As I approached Astrid's house, I was scared of what would happen to me when I showed up late. I knocked, scared of what was coming, on Astrid's door. Strangely there was no answer. I knocked again, but still no reply. Then I realised that Astrid had given me the key to her house. I quietly opened the brown and blue wooden door. "Hello? Astrid?" I called out. No answer. I walked up the wooden staircase to where her bedroom was. Her door was open and there lay a lump in the bed.

I carefully walked towards the lump. There was no lump! It was Astrid fast asleep still. Suddenly, Stormfly,  Astrid's dragon, screeched and Astrid, startled, jumped out of bed, hitting me in the head.

"Ow," we both shouted!

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine Hiccup, don't worry," she replied with the voice like silk.

"Phew, I thought we had training today?" I asked hastily.

"We do Hiccup but it's only 7, training is not for another hour," she replied while checking my head.

"Oh, my clock must be an hour early!" I answered curiously.

"Yip, while you will have a bruise on your head but you live," she giggled.

I stared into her sparkly, deep blue eyes. I can vouch for any male viking, my age, that Astrid is the most beautiful girl on Berk!

"Hiccup do you mind?" Astrid asked, snapping me out of my stare.

"Oh, right!" I answered as I walked down the stairs.

Ten minutes later:

I heard Astrid walking down the stairs. There she stood. Astrid has the silkiest, blonde, braided hair, with a beautiful complextion. She usually wears a red shirt, with metal, spiky, shoulder armour. Her shoulder armour has a fur hood connected. On her arms are bicep lace string and fur covered with brown arm wraps that start at her elbow and end by her knuckles. On her hip is a brown pouch bag. Her brown skirt has spikes with bird skulls on it. She wears blue leggings and brown boots covered in fur.

I always wonder how I landed up with Astrid, and now was one of those times.

"Hiccup?" Astrid said, snapping me out of my stare again.

"Sorry, I was deep in thought," I quickly replied.

"Oh, okay, I think we should head to the academy before the lesson so you can prepare,"

"Oh, yes your right!"

There we were dashing off towards the academy. When we got there, I collected the things I needed for the lesson. It took me about twenty minutes. Astrid and I still had another twenty minutes left before Fishlegs arrived, as he always comes ten minutes early.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Astrid said walking over to me.

"Lets see, we could clean the dragon pens or go for a walk?" I answered.

"A walk it is!" Astrid said with her smile dropping at 'cleaning dragon pens'.

"Lets go," and with that the two of us walked out of the academy and around Berk.

Fifteen minutes later:

Astrid and I were sitting on the ledge that was just outside the academy. Astrid had her head on my shoulder and my arm was around her waist. I wanted to savour this moment forever. How did I land up with this beautiful girl, I mean lady, as my fiancee'? I questioned myself.

Suddenly, I heard Fishlegs running towards us.

"Fishlegs, STOP!" I yelled as he came hurdeling towards us.

Before I knew it Fishlegs had stopped too late and Astrid was now the one hurdeling, but towards the ocean and then SPLASH!

"Fishlegs, I'd run if I were you!" I said to Fishlegs whilst looking at Astrid.

"Nah, it's fine," he replied.

"FISHLEGS" a rather angry Astrid yelled.

"Okay, I'm running!" he said as he darted away from me as quickly as possible.

"Hiccup, get me out of here!" Astrid continued to yell.

"Just calm down Astrid, I'll be there now!" I yelled as calmly as possible.

I whistled for Toothless and I flew as fast as I could. I held my hand out for Astrid and I pulled my wet, angry, fiancee' out of the water. Odin, this is going to be difficult to get Astrid NOT to kill Fishlegs. Even though Astrid has softened, she is still violent, but as she calls it 'communication'. When we got back to the arena, I got a towel out of the cupboard that we had put in for 'emergencies' like this. 

"Are you okay?" I said frightened as I gave the towel to Astrid.

"I'm fine Hiccup and you know I'm not going to hurt you! I 'm going to hurt Fishlegs," she replied calmly as she rubbed herself with the towel.

"Maybe you should take your axe into the woods and hit a couple tree's. I will deal with Fishlegs." I replied handing her her axe.

"Are you sure Hiccup?" she answered looking surprised.

"Yes I'm sure," I said staring into her deep blue eyes.

"Okay, then I might as well change well I'm at it!" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek before she left.

Five minutes later:

Fishlegs appeared at the gate.

"Is she gone?" he said whilst walking in and looking around.

"Yeah, I got her to go hit some trees instead of you," I chuckled.

All of a sudden the rest of the gang came in.

"Where's Astrid?" Ruffnut asked.

"She will be here in about ten minutes, she is venting her anger out on some trees," I said while pointing at Fishlegs.

"What did you do Guppylegs?" Snotlout remarked.

"First of all it's Fishlegs and second of all I might of, sort of, pushed her into the ocean," Fishlegs said while looking at the floor.

The whole room was filled with no's. The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, started laughing when Astrid walked in.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she walked over to me.

"Fishlegs pushed Astrid into the ocean!" Tuffnut yelled not knowing it was Astrid that asked the question.

Every thing happened so quickly and Tuffnut landed on the floor with Astrid's foot on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Tuffnut yelled as his face went red.

"You better be," Astrid said taking her foot off of Tuff's face.

"Can we please start our training now?" I asked as I pulled Astrid away from Tuffnut and Fishlegs.

"Okay, fine," everyone said.