The Five Times Shawn Said I Love You

Start from the beginning

He can smell her perfume. He's distracted when she talks, looking at her plump lips move. Today they're coated by strawberry lip gloss. He wonders what they taste like.

"Shawn? Are you listening to me?" She puts a hand on his arm.

His body tingles.

"Yeah sorry."

"Why are you so distracted today?" She gives him a curious look.

You know. He thinks in his head.

He feels her trail her hand over his arms and he sucks in.

"Camila," he groans and closes his eyes.

"Hm?" She says innocently.

Her hand moves to his thigh, rubbing softly. Shawn braces himself with his hands behind him on the couch.

"We're never going to get this song written," he says.

"Yes, we will. Don't worry. We have all day to come up with lyrics."

She places both her hands on his thighs and leans forward. Shawn can feel her breath on his lips.

"We need to stop doing this every time," he whispers.

She connects their lips. God, he's missed this so much. Every time he kisses another girl, he felt like he was betraying Camila, so he hasn't gotten any action in three months.

His moans as she sucks on his bottom lip and runs her tongue along it. He loves it when she takes control. She pushes him back on the couch without stopping the kiss. He holds her close to him and she runs her fingers through his hair. Shawn moves his hand up her skirt and she smirks against his lips. He feels her soaked lacy thong and groans.

"La Perla just for you, baby," she says.

"Fuck, Mila."

They've never had sex before, only touching. That's past the friendship boundaries, but most of this is past that anyways.

He slides a finger in her and she moans hard, burying her head into his neck.

"You say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste," Shawn says, thrusting another finger in her.

"Locked in the hotel, there's just some things that never change," she replies.

Well, they're getting somewhere.

He pulls his fingers out of her and licks them clean.

Camila's eyes widen. "Holy shit, Shawn. That was so hot."

She crashes their lips together again and rubs her sex against his crotch. They both moan at the contact and she rocks against him. They dry hump like two horny teenagers, both finishing after awhile with two more lines written.

They fix each other up. He combs her messy hair with his fingers and she smooths out the wrinkles in his shirt. They leave together and he kisses her sweetly, knowing this is the last time they'll see each other in a long time.

"I love you a lot, Mila."

"I love you too, Shawn," she smiles.

He doesn't think she knows that he loves her more than a friend.

3.

He hates that she got a boyfriend after writing Senorita. It's like all those times they spent were nothing to her. She could just forget about him like that while he was constantly thinking about her.

Her closeness was driving him crazy. He could feel her warmth enveloping his whole body. She smells like that intoxicating Dior perfume she loves to wear. If he just leans in slightly their lips would brush. Up close, he could see the gold in her deep brown eyes and feel her breath on his lips. He wants her so badly. All of this seems so real. For a few moments he forgot about the camera and everyone around them. He could hear the blood rushing in his ear and his heart thumping in his chest. Camila smiles at him about to sing the words to her part.