Touch

1. Hands

It doesn't really matter if there's someone else right? They're just friends. Friends hold hands sometimes right? Camila has surprised him at his concert at TD Garden. He would always be able to spot her a mile away even in a crowded room. He could tell by her wild hair and giddy excitement; the way she would smile and light up the whole stadium.

After the concert, she ran into his arms, giggling.

"You were amazing, Shawn! I'm so proud of you," she said.

Shawn felt his heart beat loudly in his chest and he couldn't help smiling at his best friend.

"I didn't know you were coming! You should have told me before and we could have gone out," he said.

"Surprises are fun though," she pouted. "I'm staying here for another day so I promise we'll be able to go out."

Not long after, the stadium clears out and the team's gone to their hotels. Shawn and Camila have been sitting in his dressing room for an hour. Camila is draped over the couch as Shawn sits on the floor, leaning his head on the couch. They've been talking and settling in as they always do when they haven't seen each other in months. He looks to his right to see her arm hanging off the couch as she recites a story about being on tour with Taylor.

Her perfectly small hand would fit so perfectly in his. His hand itches to reach out and grab it. Camila's still staring at the ceiling. Shawn moves his hand slowly to hers before touching her fingertips. Camila doesn't say anything as Shawn traces his fingers along her palm and strokes her hand. She looks at him with a reserved longing but doesn't pull back. His hand slides to envelope her smaller one from the back, intertwining their fingers. Shawn's heart thuds against his chest and his breath quickens. Camila stares at their hands before turning back to the ceiling and recounting another story, while he rubs circles against her thumb.

I think I might love you.

Those words forever stuck in the back of his mind. They don't say anything when Shawn holds her hand while they walk to her hotel. It's only after she lets go that he feels the warmth leave his body.

"Goodnight, Shawn," she whispers.

They both know something has changed.

2. Hair

Maybe it was the way his hair fell in front of his eyes that made her want to touch his hair. The soft locks curled around his hazel eyes. God, it was breathtaking. Camila couldn't deny her growing attraction for her best friend, though she tried to brush it off. Her phone dings and she sees a text message from Matthew. She guiltily smiles as she replies to his text.

Camila, you still have Matthew. Stop thinking about Shawn!

Shawn approaches her with his devilishly tight white shirt and black jeans.

"Back onto the shoot, Camilita," he affectionately calls.

His wild curls flop messily as he shakes his head. 

"Come here, you dork," Camila says before reaching up to his hair. He stoops down to her level and lets her run her hands through his soft curls. He's soft for her, she knows.

If he messes up his hair just so she'll fix it, nobody has to know.

3. Cheek kisses

They're on the set of "Senorita," and Shawn's full cute boy charm is turned on. His curls bounce up and down as he laughs at something Brian says. Camila smiles secretly to herself, admiring the way his shirt billows around him and his pants hug his ass. He catches her staring and she immediately averts her eyes to the ceiling. Shawn smirks and makes his way towards Camila.