Part 45

Harry's POV

"Zayn!", I tried to wake up my sleeping beauty, but he only shoved me away. Jeez thanks. So I shook him. And he finally opened his eyes.

"That's not how I imagined you'd wake me up", Zayn spoke with a raspy sounding voice. God that was such a turn on. But right now I had more important things to do.

"Zayn hurry up and hide inside the closet", I demanded.

"And why would I do that?", he asked not moving an inch.

"Maybe because my mom is coming in my room in about one minute. Now move!"

I hurriedly put on a pair of clean boxers, some shorts and a tee, while Zayn reluctantly got up to hide in my closet.

"Morning mom, what's up", I opened the door and greeted her.

"Morning honey. Sorry to wake you up during Spring Break, but I gotta go to work now. Just wanted to let you know that your sister is gonna come to visit us tomorrow."

"Gemma is coming?", I asked smilingly. I mean even though our last talk on the phone was a bit annoying, I still wanted to see her.

"Yep. I knew you'd wanna know right away", my mom chuckled, "Alright have a good day."

"Yeah you too. Thanks for telling me."

After that she finally left.

"For goodness sake babe, I'm never gonna to that again", Zayn pouted while getting out of the closet and lying back down on the bed.

"Sorry Zee", I chuckled, because he looked adorable while pouting.

"Now come here", he growled, patting on the sheet.

I complied and laid back down beside him.

"For all that getting up I really deserve a proper good- morning-kiss, don't you think so...", he said pulling me in for a kiss.

"But...", I tried wriggling free.

"What is it Harry?"

"Morning breath", I mumbled.

"Do I look like I care?"; Zayn questioned in a duh tone and already pressed his lips on mine. I right away melted into the kiss.

Zayn's POV

This morning is how all of my mornings should be. Waking up beside my princess, sharing tender kisses and cuddles. Except without the part where Anne wants to come in and I have to hide in a closet.

"Zee?", Harry asked looking shyly at me.

"Yes, babe?" I saw a blush forming on his cheeks.

"I was just wondering you know. What are we gonna tell everyone?", he stopped trying to read my expression, "I mean we don't have to tell anyone about us, if you don't want that. I mean I'd like to, but if you want us to be a secret for a while I understand."

Mmh. I have been asking myself the same questions. On one hand, I wanted everyone to know that the adorable and beautiful Harry Styles was mine. On the other hand, I just had broken up with Perrie. And we'd have school next week and me, showing up with someone "new" right away, would definitely become the topic of school. Especially because I was now dating my younger stepbrother. I didn't want that. But even more importantly what would our parents say? I didn't even want to think about that. It could only end up horrible.

Yep there were definitely more reasons to keep Harry and I a secret.

"Zee, please say something", Harry pleaded, interrupting my thoughts.

"Ehm, I think it'd be better if we'd keep us a secret for a while. I mean I just broke up with Perrie. And I don't wanna hurt her by letting everyone know that I'm already in a new relationship. And also we would become the new topic in school. Plus our parents will think we're crazy or something, so that all speaks for at least not telling anyone right away. What do you think?", I explained to him my point of view.

"I guess you're right", Harry replied and I could tell he was hurt. I didn't want my baby to be hurt because of me. But I also didn't wanna have to deal with all the problems that we would have to face by coming out as a couple.

"Harry, look at me", I spoke softly, cupping his cheeks with my hands, "we will tell them at some point, I promise. Just give it some time and let's just take everything slow."

Harry nodded, but still looked sad.

A/N: Sorry only a short update.

What do you think of Zayn wanting them to keep there relationship a secret?

Whose point of view do you sympathize with more?