『20』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Just 3 days ago... 18 year old Chanel Jackson was found dead in her home. The house had been trashed when the neighbor came to check on her after hearing a loud sound, almost mimicking a guns..." T-boo turned the tv off as we all sat in silence.

The news had shocked everyone, even though we all had a good guess of who had done it.

I hadn't heard from Que in exactly 3 days and I could only assume the worst. I wasn't the only person worried though, Nuni was also.

Nobody had seen or heard from Milli in 3 days either. I knew he had to be running or hiding, like a pussy cause that's what he is.

I wouldn't say that out loud though.

"I can't believe this shit...sh-she was pregnant. I was going to be an auntie." We all looked at nuni with our faces scrunched up.

"Technically, you're already an auntie."

"It's not the same."

"How is it not the sam-"

"It's just not okay!" Nuni yelled back at T-boo, shocking us all as we watched her start to cry.

"You crying like you were so close to her. You said you ain't know about the bitch."

"Don't call her a bitch, she's dead."

"I don't give a fuck. Momo dead too and that lil mf a bitch." I look at boosie and shake my head, this girl always mentioning my fucking fish.

"I'm not about to sit here and listen to y'all talk about my-"

"Talk about yo what? Sister? Fuck outta here with that shit."

"Yes, my sister. You know what, I'm about to go. I should have never came, if I would have been with chanel the-"

"You would've been a dead ass bitch too."

Nuni scoffed before standing up and grabbing her things, leaving out of my room.

Now it was only T-boo, Boosie, and I in the room. X'ari had gone home to see what was going on with Que, upon my request.

We all looked at the door then at eachother before we started laughing loudly.

"I'm not going to sit here and tolerate you all talking about her. She's deadddddd." Boosie spoke loudly, mocking Nuni causing us to laud harder.