Khushi was sitting by window, she has changed into a comfortable PJ after showering. It was needed to get rid off that moron's touch, to get rid off his dirty hands on her skin!!  A knock came across her door, khushi asked from inside thinking it Anita

" Mumma, I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat anything now."

But the answer came from other side of door, "I have not come here to offer you food Khushi."

Khushi frowned hearing Arnav's voice. She turned her  face away, she does not want to talk to him neither wants to see that person's face who is not a trust worthy.

Arnav called her once again- Khushi, Neither I have any plan to stand infront of your room like this whole night, nor you have any dream to see me like this. So better open the door. It will save time of ours.

Her anger started bubbling inside hearing him. What does he think himself??

She screamed from inside- To chale jao yahan se.. Mujhe baat hi nehi karni hai tumse.( Then just go away Arnav, I don't want to talk to you..)

Arnav's reply was obviously calmer than her- Jane ke liye tumahe paas nehi ayah hun..( I have not come to you to go away.)

Khushi's eyes moved towards the closed door, his reply churn her stomach. That felt so intense, and his choice of words.. those gave her a very different feeling to her throbbing heart. Her anger started fading away hearing him. She was even more frustrated on herself. He did not care to keep his promise, and what was she doing?? Practically melting under his deep dialogue.

But keeping her thought aside, Khushi opened the door- What's your problem Arnav?? I don't want to talk to you..

Before she could say anything more, she felt a warm touch on her cheek. Her voice dried up in her throat, soon her heart started beating loudly. But this time her heart did not panic her like earlier, she was calm at the same time restless.. What is this weird thing happening with her?? She became robotic all of sudden. Her eyes traveled towards Arnav's palm on her cheek, she again looked back at him only to see his eyes keenly scanning her cheek.

She stepped a step backward, feeling the lost of her skin againsthis hand Arnav became conscious. That awkwardness  on her face was quite clear in front of his eyes, but he has a strong grip on his emotion unlike others- Why your cheek is so red??

Khushi frowned..

"Huh??"

Till now he was only seeing her cheek?? She can't believe that.

Arnav then asked seeing some finger marks on her cheek which he has not noticed earlier

 "Did he hit..you??"

It did not take longer what Arnav was trying to say, she looked down.

Unknowingly Arnav's fingers curled into a tight grip. How dare anyone hit her??  How dare anyone can even raise hand on HER?? He felt that anger mixing with his each blood drop in his body, making him go mad.

Arnav- Get ready tomorrow by 8am Khushi, and remember I want to see you at right 8 am in downstairs.

He did not care to give any explanation, left from there confusing Khushi once again with his behavior.

Next morning. Arnav hurriedly climbed down the stairs only to find Khushi all ready for going. He thanked his stars at least for saving this unnecessary argument time. Soon they left informing Anita. Anita did not understand their timing together once again.. what's cooking in between them?? She started getting tensed!!

His face was straight, eyes looking ahead. He has not given one glance at her till now, Khushi sighed hard looking outside the window knowing it very well there is no point of asking him anything. But another thought was also running in her mind, if Arnav has told Anita Mumma about last day, then why did not she ask her anything?? Did he ask her not to say anything to her?? Or he has not actually revealed anything to Maa??

Khushi stared back at Arnav surprisingly finding Arnav stopping his car in front of police station. Following him, she too got down. Looking around, khushi asked- Why are we here Arnav??

Arnav replied coldly- To file FIR obviously khushi, I hope you have not expected any drama playing here.

Why does he taunt her like this?? Khushi did not like that at all.

Arnav explained the Police officer everything, He asked khushi to write down that taxi number and promised to take step on this very soon. After filing the complaint they both came out of PS.

Then Arnav dropped khushi at her college, he drove back to his office. he was sitting in his cabin, dialing Tara's number again and again. But her cell was switched off. He did not have her new address with him so called Aman.

Arnav (over phone)- Aman, I need Tara's address, send me quickly.

Aman asked- But Arnav, what's the matter??( he asked hearing Arnav's angry voice over phone.)

Arnav- I need to meet Tara now, that's why.

He said roughly, Aman did not find any positive feeling hearing Arnav. He just hoped Arnav and Tara never get hurt in process. Because it's not rocket science for him to know that soft corner of Tara's towards Arnav, though she has never expressed in words.

Aman- I'm coming, we will go together.

Arnav's came to screech in front of Tara's house, Aman and Arnav got down from car and were about step ahead when a black posh car blocked their view. The driver got down, he ran to open the passenger side door and a man almost of Arnav's father's age got down from car.

The person saw Aman whom he has met some time through his daughter, he smiled at him. Aman too smiled back seeing him.

Aman- Hello Uncle.

The person in black suit smiled- Hello Aman.

Aman introduced Arnav- Uncle, he is Arnav , our friend and (turning to Arnav he said.) And Arnav, he is Sashi Uncle.. Tara's Father.

Sashi Gupta looked at Arnav- Hello Arnav.

Though Arnav has no intention to extend his friendship with Tara ahead towards her family member, he could not ignore Sashi Gupta.

They both exchanged words, Sashi Gupta called them inside. Arnav and Aman entered inside, Sashi then asked his maid to call Tara downstairs to meet her friends.

He got a call and left from there excusing himself from Arnav and Aman.