14

Jazmine sat in her bed as she watched Atlanta Housewives and snacked on a big bowl green sweet juicy grapes.

MaCartier sat on the couch beside he bed as he intensely watched her.

"You don't have to watch me as if I'm some kid." Jazmine laughed shaking her head.

"I just want to make sure you're okay." MaCartier sighed and ran his hands through his curly maine.

"I'm okay! I am not about to off myself, I am simply recovering. You have moved you and your family in, which is great so go spend time with your child and fiancée." Jazmine shooed him away.

"You are family! Jazmine stop being FUCKING STUPID!" MaCartier hollered throwing his phone against the wall.

"FUCK! You're sitting here feeling sorry for your fucking self and your ass is still alive! You had a fucking miscarriage, it's okay, you're not the only fucking one in the world who has! It will be hard to get over but at least you have some fucking help! Half the people who go through shit don't! You're still a fucking mother! You need to get your shit together! Everyone had a fucking hard ass life, your shit ain't so fucking bad. STOP BEING PATHETIC!" MaCartier snatched up his phone and keys and hurried out of the house.

Jumping in his car, he sped off down the street trying to control his anger.
-

Kim walked to Jazmine's room after outrun Chase and Jabari down for their nap.

"Jaz? What's going on?" Kim knocked on the door.

"I'm okay, he's just upset." Jazmine shrugged her shoulders.

"Jazmine, you really expect me to believe that?"

Jazmine let out a low chuckle and shook her head, "The fuck you mean by that?"

Kim tilted her head and folded her arms, "Just what the fuck I said. You know what, I don't give a damn about this being your damn house. You been talking way out of your damn neck and having a fucking attitude with everyone when all we have been trying to do is help. For fucks sake I have been taking care of ya damn children! I am the one cooking and shit when you're fully the fuck capable! Got damn, you're not the only person in the world who goes through shit, you can't always have it your way Jazmine! I don't know what IN THE FUCK CRAWLED UP YOUR NARROW ASS BUT YA BETTER PULL IT THE. FUCK. OUT before ya wreck ya damn self." Kim smacked her hands and mugged Jazmine before walking away shaking her head.

She walked away and went to the kitchen to make the chicken tenders for lunch which everyone would eat when nap was over.

She understood Jazmine needed help but she felt that Jazmine was completely milking the damn cow with her situation!

Things had to change as they had to change QUICK.