7

💗💗 Dedicated to shardnae14 💗💗

                                                                                     ~
           Oh yeah, and ya girl just started medical school so the updates will be pretty
                       slow, but I will try to continue updating until book is completed.
                                                                                       ~

-Two Months Later (Jazmine is now 5 months pregnant)

Sitting on the park bench, Jazmine watched as the kids played on the playground. They ran around with the other kids, climbed the monkey bars, slid down slides and flew high in the sky on the swings. The pure sight brought a smile to Jazmine's face but, it dimmed when a familiar ringtone went off signaling an incoming phone call.

She didn't want to answer but, she couldn't keep him away from his children.

"Hello?" She answered the phone in a dry tone.

"Where are you?" He replied.

"With my children, somewhere you should be."

He chuckled, "I told you I got to work to do out here. I will be home when I can."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm 5 months fucking pregnant and you're gone, fuck you Vince. Don't call me unless its for Raine, since Jaliyah and Jabari aren't yours, bitch."

"You still holding on to what I said when I was mad? Baby, look, when I get back I promise to take you out and make up for everything."

"Bye Vince." Jazmine hung up.

Blocking Vince yet again, she gathered herself and went to gather the kids. Jabari caught sight of his mother first and jumped off the edge of the slide, running to her.

"Mommy, can you make chicken tenders?" He huffed as he caught his breath.

"Yes baby, go get your sisters so we can head home. I have water in the car for y'all, well gatorade for you."

"Okay!" Jabari ran and gathered his siblings as Jazmine headed to the car and popped the trunk
opening the cooler for the kids to get their drinks, before getting in the car and starting it. As she watched Jabari walk to the car with his siblings, well him carrying Raine and Jaliyah beside him, she smiled and rubbed her protruding belly as the baby kicked. She had yet to go to the doctor to see what in the world the gender was, but then she honestly didn't want to know right now.

The kids got their desired drinks, closed the trunk and climbed in the car, Jaliyah in the front.

"When we get home, make sure y'all take a good ole bath." Jazmine cracked the windows and turned on the air conditioner.

"We don't stink, that's Jabari." Jaliyah turned around sticking her tongue out.

"No, that's you." Jabari licked his finger and rubbed it on her arm.

"EWWWW! MOM! He wiped his spit on me!" Jaliyah screeched.

Raine was cracking up in her carseat.

"Jabari stop, that shit's nasty. Apologize and hand your sister a baby wipe."

Jabari handed a baby wipe to Jaliyah, thumping her head on the sly.

Jazmine simply ignored them, pulling into the driveway of their home.