George Weasley x Reader: Touch part 3

Start from the beginning

Katie was putting on your makeup for you and when she finished your lipstick you sighed

Katie was putting on your makeup for you and when she finished your lipstick you sighed. "Kate, I just don't know what to do...I can't believe he asked Angelina. I'm almost positive he knew Fred likes her..."

Katie gave you an encouraging smile, "Y/n, don't worry about it. Y'know, if George heard Fred ask you to the ball before he asked Angelina, it could've been his retaliation." She said.

You smiled at the thought, then frowned again, "But Fred doesn't deserve that."

You picked up the pin on your desk and tucked it into a magic pocket you created on your dress.

"I've always thought that pin was peculiar, where'd you get it?" She asked.

"I er....found it in Knockturn Alley." You said.

"Oh, I was sure someone gave it to you. That would explain the strange colors of the beads." She told you.

"What do you mean?" You asked your heart rate picking up.

"Well, the beads could reflect whatever the person who gave it to you feels about you."

You blinked a few times before remembering the ball. You cl and are your throat, "Well, I don't think I ever asked who you're here with?"

Katie blushed a little and smiled, "Wood said he was coming down to Hogwarts from Puddlemore to be my date to the dance." She said.

"Really? Well it looks like you've got it all figured out." You smirked and Katie giggled as you walked out.

Katie headed up to the Gryffindor dormitory and you headed to the entrance to the ball. Fred was waiting for you there.

You took a deep breath and went to face them. Fred offered you an arm, "My lady." You bit your lip nervously and reached out your hand when suddenly someone took your arm and spun you around into a tight hug.

You gasped surprised and pushed out of his strong grip, looking up into the face of George Weasley. "G-George?" You asked.

George was blushing head to toe. "Sorry Y/n, I just get so jealous." He sighed loudly and slammed a hand on his forehead. "Merlin I messed up. I really should've just done as I promised Fred and asked you."

For a moment the air was thick with a heavy silence then you glared at him, marching up so close to him you could feel his breath on your forehead. "How dare you touch me George Fabian Weasley."

You paused before grabbing his color and pulling him in for a kiss. He was so shocked he didn't even kiss you back. When you pulled back you shoved him away and started to walk away, not even noticing that the bird had fallen out of your pocket.

Before you go too far you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around so fast, you had to spin around twice to stop. "You dropped this." George said, still completely red he pressed the bird into your hand and closed your fingers around it and you caught a glimpse of b

right red.

George bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck, "Um, Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes?" You raised an eyebrow, your cheeks still dusted pink.

"May I kiss you?"

You smiled and...
~~~
The end. How do you like that?? Dont worry next up I will finish the Bill Weasley one. Then I'll get to your requests, hope I haven't made you wait too long <3