Draco Malfoy x Reader: The Chosen 2 Part 3

Then something unexpected happened...

Draco dropped his wand. "No. I've decided I wont let you destroy my life with this just to live. You know what I have lived. This might not have turned out this way if I hadn't. But I dont see the need to let you, to let him rule my life any longer. Because I've lived for something." He looked into Dumbledore's blue eyes, "Tell Y/n I love her will you?"

Dumbledore was shocked. You were too of course, but Dumbledore was awful at telling when people were dating he had thought you and Ron were dating and that Harry and Hermione were. "Enough, stupid boy, he's weak."

The Snape pointed his wand at Dumbledore "Avada Kedavra."

Draco was shocked. "No!" He said and he scrambled over to where Dumbledore had fallen off.

You wanted to go to him, he'd done the right thing. "Come Draco." Bellatrix hissed.

Draco turned to them, his grey eyes cold, "I have no place with you." He said. Bellatrix went to grab him "You're acting like a child."

"Bellatrix." Snape said.

She released Draco and followed Snape out, practically skipping down the stairs in horrible glee for the death of Dumbledore.

Harry was fuming at Snape, but you were just proud at Draco. The two of you came up together. "I'm gonna kill him" Harry said then he ran down to catch Snape.

You stayed with Draco, "Y/n?" Tears started falling from his eyes.

You hugged him tightly, "I know, hush Draco, you did the right thing."

"I have no where to go." He said.

You put a hand on his cheek, "We'll find a way." Draco cupped your face and pulled you into a kiss.

"What was that for?" You asked stupidly flustered.

"In case I never get to do it again." He said and he kissed you again.
~~~~~
3 years later

2 years after the battle, you and Draco were going to be married. Narcissa Malfoy was a lot kinder than you expected and Hagrid was to walk you down the isle. Harry was Draco's best man and Luna was your maid of honor. The wedding went splendidly and you were so glad to have such a perfect family. Finally, it was time to start anew.
~~~~~
12 years later

You stood on the platform and kissed your daughter's forehead goodbye. "Bye Mum." She said.

"Bye Lily!" You said to her. Draco put an arm around your shoulders and your little son hugged his sister.

"Lily Narcissa Potter-Malfoy you better owl me." He said in his best Draco impression.

"Scorpius Rubeus Potter-Malfoy..." she paused then she lifted him up and poked his nose, "You bet I will."

He giggled and she set him down to join Albus and enter the train.

A/n I hope this ending wasn't too bad, what do you think guys and I know this ending was kind of short but I wanted the other chapter to be a little cliffhanger so I had to separate them. Again, I'm running low on ideas so any one with a request speak up now and private message me.