Draco Malfoy x Reader: Sick

"Ten points to Slytherin." Professor Snape awarded you during a potions lesson. 

You smiled as the others congratulated you on the way out of class. Draco sneezed beside you. "Ugh." He groaned in a sick voice.

"Draco are you alright?" You asked, trying to hold have laughter.

Draco sneezed again before launching into a series of hacking coughs. "What is this gross feeling?" He asked himself.

"Draco, I think you have a cold." You told him.

"What? That awful common muggle awfulness!" He croaked.

"Yes." You chuckled.

Draco groaned. 

"Do you want a walk to the hospital wing?" You asked, the rest of your classmates had left by now and were off to their classes.

"No one must know I have this dreadful ailment." He whined.

"To the common room it is then." You said, taking his arm and leading him down to the dungeons. 

Once you got in there, Draco collapsed on the green couch on the common room. You thought he'd immediately fallen asleep, but when you turned to get back to your charms class, he grabbed your wrist. His hand was cold and clammy. "Ew, Draco! Now I'm gonna get sick." You whined.

He withdrew his hand, weird about the contact already. "Sorry, it's just, please stay." He croaked.

You rolled your eyes, fighting back a smile. "I have charms." 

"Who needs charms class? You already know all that will be taught in there." He protested.

"Whilst that may be true, someone still has to tell Professors Snape and Flitwick that you won't be attending class today." You told him.

He sneezed then sighed, sniffing. "Fine, be back soon."

You gave him a look, "Please." He muttered. Your look softened with sympathy for the cute Slytherin. 

You smiled a little back at him before heading out to find Professor Snape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Snape pardoned both you and Draco from class. You had always been a personal favorite of his. You weren't sure why he liked it so much that you absolutely despised Hermione Granger for never morning when she should talk or help people. 

He even said that he'd personally go to Flitwick to excuse the two of you so that you could get some soup and snacks for Draco from the kitchen. 

Most of the elves were rather polite to you, but some weren't so fond of Slytherins. Dopey was your personal favorite. Not just the fact that he was literally named for one of the seven dwarves of Snow White, but he also favored Slytherins over the other houses. 

"Hello Mistress, How May I serve?" He asked with a bow.

"Draco's sick, get me the best soup for sore throats. Make sure it's to his liking as well." You ordered.

"Yes Mistress." He backed away and you waited. 

A small girl house elf approached you with your favorite drink, "how'd you know my favorite?" You asked her suspiciously.

"Brother told me." She squeaked, not because she was shy. Just because that was the way her voice was.

"You're Dopey's sister?" You asked.

"Indeed. I'm Drusilla." 

I snorted, she was literally named for one of the step-sisters in Cinderella.