Hermione X Reader: Library

A/n, so in this oneshot you are in Slytherin. 

It was almost time for the O.W.Ls , you were studying late one night in the library. You were the librarians favorite students, so she let you stay. You thought that you were the only one there and had come to escape the noise of the common room. You were just reading a book in your worst Hogwarts subject when you heard a noise come from around the corner. It heard like a stack of books falling with a tiny squeal. "Hello?" You asked startled. Hearing no answer you got up and peaked around the corner to find a girl with her back turned to you. She had curly dark blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders. She was picking up the big pile of books she had dropped, while rubbing her nose. She had a big bruise on her right wrist and her right leg was stretched out in front of her. "Hello?" You asked gently as not to startle her. She froze. Then she looked over her shoulder at you, "Oh, y/n it's just you." You kneeled beside her. "Yeah, it's just me." Then you began to help her pick up her books. You each had a stack of books up to your chins and you invited Hermione to study with you. You studied late into the night until both of you had almost fallen asleep in your books. Then Hermione woke you up, ¨Y/n, I think we're getting to tired to continue this.¨ She then yawned as if trying to prove a point. ¨Okay.¨ You answered. Then you grabbed your scarf from the table and Hermione hers and you headed to your houses. 

The next morning you woke up quickly and grabbed your scarf. You were late, you had told Draco you would meet him on the bridge today. You raced outside, the cold wind biting your face to find Draco standing there staring at the lake below. You ran over to him panting. "Took you long enough..." Draco trailed off. "Is that a Gryffindor scarf?" Draco scoffed. "Not hanging out with the enemy are you?" He said with distaste. He stared you down to track any other sign of your study fest with Hermione the other day. Then his eyes fell on the edge of your scarf. He ripped it off your neck and sniffed it. "Hermione Granger? The enemy and a mudblood." You interrupted him, "She's not a mudblood take that back Malfoy!" Malfoy scoffed and began walking away from you, dropping the scarf on the ground. Whatever, you thought, he's not worth it anyways. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you, y/n, for standing up for me." Hermione blushed and planted a kiss on your cheek. You both walked off hand in hand.

A/n, please remember that requests are open in all of my books! Thanks for reading.