"Took you long enough (Y/N)."

I let out a breathy laugh, "air bending? Don't. Have. That."

Aang laughed, "come on, lets go inside"

I followed Aang as he ran into the institute. Hopefully we could just get the medicine and get out.

As I entered I saw an old lady making some kind of herbal mixture? I wasn't really sure. She gave me the creeps though.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this but we need some medicine for our friends. They have fevers and they're coughing a-"

"Settle down young man, your friends are going to be fine," the old lady cut Aang off.

I'm telling you, she's creepy.

"I've been up here for over 40 years, used to be others, but they all left years ago," she reached down to pet her cat, "now it's just me and Miyuki."

Great, she's a crazy cat lady who hasn't had company in years, "Ok that's nice, but like my friend said, we need some medicine,"

"The Earth kingdom troops to come by now and then... Brave boys... And thanks to my remedy, they always leave in better shape than when they arrived,"

Wow, I see why all her friends left years ago, she's insane...

"That's nice, are you almost done?" Aang asked, gesturing to the mixture.

"Hold on... I just need to add one last ingredient," she roamed off to look for the ingredient.

I sighed and sat down on the floor. We were going to be here a while. Aang groaned, and I laughed at his misery.

"Cheer up Aang, you heard what she said," I cleared my throat, "thanks to my remedy, they always leave in better shape than when they arrived," I said, perfectly imitating her voice. Aang chuckled and plopped down on the floor next to me.

***

I wasn't sure how long it had been. I almost fell asleep, how long does it take to find something. Not like this place was huge, there's only one room. She would really suck at hide and seek.

"Aaah, there it is! Plum blossom" She started to put the flower into her mixture. Aang shot up, "Finally! Thanks for all your help!" He reached to grab the bowl.

She snatched it away. "What do you think you're doing?"

Aang shrank away, "Taking the cure to my friends!"

The Old lady laughed, "this isn't the cure," she turned to her cat and gave her the bowl,"It's Myuki's dinner! She loves Plum Blossom."

I got up. I have concluded that she is in fact insane. "Lady, what about our friends?" I asked her.

"Oh, well all they need is some frozen wood frogs, there are plenty of them down by the valley swamp,"

Frogs? Is she joking? "Huh? What are our friends going to do with frogs?" I asked her, trying very hard not to lose it.

"Why, suck on them of course, the frogs secrete a substance that will cure them. Make sure they're frozen. Once those critters thaw out they'll be useless!"

I take it back. Now she has officially reached the point of insanity.

Aang stared at her blankly, "you're insane aren't you?"