tonsil tennis

let me set the scene, me, the school's gossip, was kneeling on my bed, waiting for the prettiest girl in school to tell me what has happened in a kitchen. but, dearest reader, that doesn't cover the tension in the room.

"well, let's see. how should i put it. jasmine and annie were playing tonsil tennis in daisy's kitchen." she had a wierd look on her face when an turned to me. not because of the lesbian kitchen activities, but because of my face.

this was it this was the break. i was close i could smell it. so i told madison everything i knew about the disappearance of annie vern. she had the idea to talk to jasmine girl on girl.

so the next day madison took us both to the mall, and she went to the store jasmine works at.

i couldn't hear what was being said, but madison looked triumphant and jasmine looked defeated. jasmine snapped at her co-worker to get his attention before taking her apron off and heading out of the store towards me.

i grabbed the notebook I bought from my back pocket and waited for her to be infront of me. finally she was standing next to me. jasmine, madison, and i stood in a small huddle.

"listen jasmine, i need to know what happened in the kitchen. i won't judge, or tell anyone. please just tell me."

"why? why should i tell you?" her eyes were teary. i knew she was a lesbian, but that's because i know everything at school. nobody else did. and when you're the pastor's daughter that's not something you want everyone to know.

"annie vern is missing. nobody cares. what happened in that kitchen might give us a clue. if it helps, you can join in on the investigstion." my pen was on the page ready to start writing everything she said.

"fine. but it stays between us. me and annie had been flirting all night. you saw it. so when we went to get drinks one thing led to another and we started kissing. that's all we did. but then miles walked in. he was pissed. he called her a cheating slut and everything else. then they left. i got a text from her on monday but that's it." i nodded and put my note pad back in my pocket.

"thanks jazzy. i'll keep you posted." and with that we walked out of the mall, and i directed madison to annie's house. on monday we were going to do a little search.