Ch 45 | Jimin's melancholy

Zacznij od początku

How awfully obsessed can I be?

He smirked evilly licking his lower lip, with a side look he turned around. His hands still in his pocket. He took his time answering. 

"What Santa Maria will do now, is create a barrier. A simple barrier against the viruses the guy had inserted in the USB he gave you" he started off fully knowledgeful of the situation.

"Those clueless idiots hoped that once inserted in my computer, the viruses will spread like wild-fire, slowing down the system and hack into the central system —this will lead to an automatic lockdown of every device in the building" —what the heck, this process sounds really hard.

"Then how will a simple barrier help, if the viruses slow down the system?" I asked confused.

"It's called a 'trap' sweetie" he spoke with his velvety voice.

He took his phone out, "just don't worry about the technology. You're coming with me now" he held my hands pulling me with him.

The people were left behind working. They did not spare us a glance. Seems like the technician department is serious on their work.

"Where we going?" I squeaked a question.

"Breaking into heaven"

I laughed at his silly joke speeding up with him.

"I'm being serious" I intervened.

Well, I'm trying to be.  

"I'm opening a position as a co-manager next to my office —basically to handle all the shits–"

"Language" I cute him off sweetly with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, forcing himself to shut off those words from his mouth. 

"—a meeting right now to hire them. We'll meet them one by one —it will take around 2 hours" he said.

We were in front of the conference room, it was basically a glass room. Inside, consisted of a table with a chair —which I guess should be Jungkook's.

"We?"

He turned to me before opening the doors, "yes, we. You're gonna decide as well —help me to choose the perfect candidate for the job" he smirked giving me a cheeky wink as he went inside.

I felt a breath being stuck in my mouth —if that's even possible.

I went inside, and for the past-time, we organized their CVS and documents in order. Soon the first person came in.

Jungkook went serious mode. It reminded me the time I met him, however, weirdly, my wasn't in this glass room. It was in his office.

Hm? How weird. 

He wore hard look, cold eyes. And beyond sexy— scratch that —I mean very manly. I hope I'm not blushing or seeming flustered. 

He rolled his shirt up fixing his tie, with a swift he took a pen from the desk playing with it in his hands.

And almost immediately, he became that heartless CEO everyone describes. 

"Name?" He asked. 

Tone so cold and void of emotion.

Although I felt weird, like buzzings in my stomach. For the poor girl, it was different.

"Uh- K-Kenji. Kim Kenji" she stuttered. I observed her hands, she kept rubbing them –trying to clean away the sweat.

Every now and then between the questions asked she would breathe rather loudly as if gasping for more oxygen. Poor girl.

I could say that I needed to grab oxygen with my hands and insert it in my lungs.