Metamorphosis • Derek Hale [COMPLETED]

By McCalloftheNight
All rights go to McCalloftheNight and Jeff Davis/MTV. I own nothing.

Metamorphosis • Derek Hale
Summary:
It all starts with a bite. A bite turns you. A bite is considered "a gift". But not it Alexandria Chase, a newly bitten werejaguar who struggles with her past and her current unknown ability that puts her as the number one target of a hit list, a dead pool.

A dead pool that pits a price on all of the supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills, home to many werewolves, banshees, kanimas, kitsunes, werejaguars, and even wendigos. All of them are now threatened when an elusive benefactor finds dozens of assassins to claim each of their lives.

In the midst of death and friendships, will Alex be able to use her skills to her advantage? Or will it cause her to crash in its torturous wake?

[Season 4]

*** Disclaimer: I do NOT own Teen Wolf not any of its characters or plot related lines. But I do own Alex. She is my creation along with her plot. ***

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Alex Chase is such a sweetheart who deserves absolutely NONE of what happens to her. Being bitten by Kate and then left in a tomb with a de-aged Derek Hale is not her ideal day, but it is these events that lead her to where she is supposed to be. 

Family ties and mysteries surround her entire situation of being a supernatural creature. The entire Pack finds ways to bond with Alex, allowing her to find a new family and people who truly care for her. The girls giving her girl talks when she needs and vise versa. The boys becoming like little brothers to her and wanting to protect her with all they have.

Derek and Alex's relationship develops slowly, as they both are trying to come to terms with what just happened. But they help each other through it all, making them much stronger together. They are such a pure couple who just want happiness and love. 

Let Alex and her story expand your Teen Wolf knowledge and let Alex and Derek's relationship once again make you want love like this.