Recondite {Malia Tate}

By coyxtedesires
All rights go to coyxtedesires and Jeff Davis/MTV. I own nothing.

Recondite {Malia Tate}
Summary:
(Sporadic updates)

Recondite
(ree'-kon-dite, ri-kon'dite) adj. 1: not easily understood, incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge; abstruse.

**

"What's wrong, Charlie?"

"What? Why are you asking me this? Why does something have to be wrong?" He wondered.

"You're acting weird," Malia said.

Charlie sighed. "No, Malia. I'm finally being myself."

**

Teen Wolf Season 4

Disclaimer: No, my children, I do not own Teen Wolf, or Allison would be alive and dating Scott and Stiles and Malia would be forever together. I only own Charlie and Sophie Acton.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

This story is truly one of my favorite Teen Wolf stories  ever. Charlie is such a relatable character that everyone loves. 

Charlie is just a kid trying to make it through high school without dying. He is also navigating the world of dating at the same time, and given the fact that he is so incredible awkward, it's difficult. But that's what makes Charlie great.

In the show, it is Stiles that is helping Malia adjust. While he is helping in this story, Charlie has taken over the majority. He is the one that is teaching Malia the rights and wrongs of being human. 

But Charlie has issues of his own the deal with at the same time. He lost his mom during child birth and has lived with his aunt his entire life. The Pack helps him through times where he can't keep his head on because he is bottling up his emotions. My favorite Pack relationship has got to be Charlie and Lydia. They have been best friends for years and there are times where he confides in Lydia alone. 

There is so much I want to discuss but the biggest thing is the main plot point and a major spoiler. So make sure the check this story out, because it has a twist that you won't seeing coming.