Scared to Death ✧ Liam Dunbar ✧ [Book 1]

By argentistic
All rights go to argentistic and Jeff Davis/MTV. I own nothing.

Scared to Death ✧ Liam Dunbar ✧[Book 1]
Summary:
Love is all a little girl is supposed to feel. Never should she feel blood trickling down a cut on her check, a wound inflicted by her own father.

But, most of the time, the latter is all Charlotte Lahey felt. That is until her brother, Isaac, for the bite, thrusting her into the world of the impossible.

The town she grew up in is all too supernatural for a girl scared of her own shadow. How does someone who gets anxiety attacks from sitting in class supposed to survive all of this? With her brother, of course, but now he is gone, leaving her in the hands of the McCalls. But even living with a true alpha didn't stop her demons from plaguing her every thought. Nobody understood how hard it was to be so weak, so useless, so alone.

At least that's what Charlotte thought.

[Season Four]

Fear Can Break ↠ Liam Dunbar [Book 2]

Summary:

Summary:

Fear can break and it broke me.

[Sequel to Scared to Death]
[Season Five]

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

This is such an amazing series it's hard to put into words. Charlotte is one of the most adorable yet strong characters I've ever seen. She has gone through so much yet she is still there and ready to help. She perseveres through it all and comes out on top. Her relationship with Isaac is the best thing ever. It's so adorable and relatable. Scott and Stiles are her surrogate brothers and it shows. They love helping her and making sure she is all right. Charlotte isn't as close with the girls but she does help them out and vise versa. Derek probably has the cutest relationship with her possible. He is like the older brother she lost. She can go to him when she can't go to anyone else and he helps her realize just how strong she really is. Liam and Charlotte are just the best thing ever. They are true OTP. Liam doesn't push her and she feels comfortable with him. He understands she may need time and she appreciates that. They help balance each other. You will have to read this to see just how amazing this series is. Go check it out because you will be sorry that you didn't.