Disastrous [Jon Snow]

By peterparrker
All rights go to peterparrker and HBO/George RR Martin. I own nothing.

Summary:
Amaris smiled and her eyes filled with melancholy tears as she looks at Jon Snow, the man she loved but could never have.

BOOK I OF "GODLY MESSENGERS" SERIES

Jon Snow x OC
Season 1 - season 8
Highest #32 in fanfiction

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

This is one of the BEST Game of Thrones stories I have ever read. It is so unique and with such a great story line. Amaris is someone who we get to see grow throughout the story. And honestly, I feel like I grew with her. There is just something about Amaris and how she develops that really hit me. I felt more mature and ready to take on the world WITH Amaris. And that means everything to me. When a story can make you feel like you are a part of it, that just shows how well it is written. Jon and Amaris are honestly such an OTP that I had to remind myself she wasn't in the show when watching season 8. I was constantly wondering "How would Amaris feel about this?" or "How would this situation have been different if Amaris or someone like her were in the show?" This just tells you that reading this book is not just a fun time, it is an experience we go through together. 

So PLEASE check this story out, because I feel like I am a better person for doing so.